Poker will be back?

DeletedUser35968

I learned the basics of Poker through this game. It was in beta phase only. Will the poker come back to the west again?

I was a big fan of poker during that time.

DeletedUser34315

I virtually never saw anyone playing it. I never did; I don't enjoy poker enough to play it without some sort of advantage to be gained.

DeletedUser35533

I hope not . If they add a game I hope it will be simple like Durak or backgammon

DeletedUser8627

I virtually never saw anyone playing it. I never did; I don't enjoy poker enough to play it without some sort of advantage to be gained.

This.

I never played it too because you could not make money off of it.

Later on it was removed due to the lack of players using this feature. Great feature, just poorly maintained I guess.

DeletedUser22685

I believe no rewards were given for playing poker because of how easily it could have been abused by players to transfer cash. Because there was no reward, it was nothing but a buggier version of the thousands of free poker games you can find on the internet, and as such no one ever used the feature.

It won't make a comeback. If there was any intention to increase its appeal, it would have remained in the game until it made it high enough on the priority list to be improved. As it is, it's gone for good.

DeletedUser14192

I'd like them to add SOMETHING into the game to do while you're waiting for hour jobs to finish, energy to be restored, or time sensitive quest windows to open.

I'm really excited for the Bear Hunt MPIs. Go out and hunt a bear with people... Yeah I like doing things. FFs are too sporadic and sometimes too one-sided to enjoy.

So whether it's Poker, BlackJack, Go Fish, Picture Drawing, or Breeding Puppies I just want SOMETHING to occupy my time around The-West sometimes.

DeletedUser15368

I'd like them to add SOMETHING into the game to do while you're waiting for hour jobs to finish, energy to be restored, or time sensitive quest windows to open.

I'm really excited for the Bear Hunt MPIs. Go out and hunt a bear with people... Yeah I like doing things. FFs are too sporadic and sometimes too one-sided to enjoy.

So whether it's Poker, BlackJack, Go Fish, Picture Drawing, or Breeding Puppies I just want SOMETHING to occupy my time around The-West sometimes.

Join an active town/alliance, make friends, chat with them. It's wasted most of my time for the last 5 years.

DeletedUser23641

I enjoyed the poker. It was fun. There was people playing it for a while as I used to get in full groups often. But without some sort of reward, people just stopped playing. I liked being able to play it when I was between stuff just chillin.

If they didn't want to put real money in it then they should of put something else. Like, A chip system where you can trade your chips in for various buffs like say a (15,30,60) min luck buff. It would be endless and worth it, so people would play. Keeping the buffs small would help ensure that people would still use premiums.

DeletedUser14192

If they didn't want to put real money in it then they should of put something else. Like, A chip system where you can trade your chips in for various buffs like say a (15,30,60) min luck buff. It would be endless and worth it, so people would play. Keeping the buffs small would help ensure that people would still use premiums.

I kind of like that idea. Maybe once a week you get a certain amount of chips and then at the end of the month you could buy different buffs with a prize going to the highest chip count of each world. (prize being some random object like you would find in the lower levels of the defunct lottery)

If you purchase nuggets you get an envelope for a certain amount of 'extra chips' you can use at your discretion.

If you run out of chips you can still play but only in the losers lounge where people who've lost all their chips only play for fun or to hone their skills.

If they already had Poker then I assume the script would still be mainly salvageable and the rest of the scripting could be done pretty easily I would think.