character bonus medal

DeletedUser

I just won a character bonus medal which gives premium character bonus for 1 day but i don't know what that means. What, exactly, is the bonus? Does it mean all the bonuses for my character class (advent btw) are increased, & if so by how much?

Also, is there a particular time it would be most useful or should i just use it whenever?

DeletedUser22685

It gives the exact same bonus as the regular Character Bonus premium feature that you can buy for 50 nuggets. All your character class bonuses are doubled.

As for a specific time it would be most useful, that depends on your class. I think you can tell for yourself when you might need to make extra use of your bonuses. Most players use character bonus premium to help with fort battles.

If you're not planning on taking part in any battles, use it how you see fit. If this is the case, you're probably lucky you're an adventurer because it's the only class that has bonuses that provide any decent non-PvP bonuses. You might choose to do some high luck jobs while the premium is active to make use of the higher chance to find items, or perhaps grind some jobs for crafting products to take advantage of the higher product percentage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very helpful answer Futu, :up: thanks muchly.

Whenever i get usable stuff, i'm not always sure what's the best way to use them. :unsure:

DeletedUser

So i used it & it said that it would automatically renew itself which would cost me nuggets unless i went into settings and changed it, but i can't find anything in settings for this. I assumed it meant the tab in game with the gear icon but i seem to be in the wrong place. Can someone point me in the right direction ? Please & thank you.

DeletedUser22685

Click the nugget symbol in the top middle of the screen, then uncheck the relevant box beneath Extend.