World ?? CTF Event!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Which world do you want to see the next CTF event being held on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

Good morning folks!

>> GM Event - Capture the Flag

I've decided to create a poll and allow the players decide where we will hold our next CTF event. World 11 has proven to be very good guinea pigs and our test subjects have approved. While we used world 11 as a test for CTF events, we are confident we are now able to provide you with a well managed event with a lot more aspects and features to use.

Looking back into the history of events run on our server, we were restricted by the options an admin has as well as features within the game itself. Previously we have held duelling events on worlds 4 and 6 plus fort battle events on worlds 11 and 12. The idea of the CTF event is to incorporate as many of the different features the game offers into one larger event. This allows us to gather more players in an event as well as offer players a variety of activities to participate in. Previous events only catered for duellers and fort fighters.

Please use this thread to vote, you have multiple votes as some players play multiple worlds. Gather your alliance and town members and get them here to have their say!
Unfortunately closed worlds have been excluded from the list due to the lack of players.

DeletedUser29900

CTF Dueler

I participated in two of these events on W11.

The first time, I was a bit confused and was not sure what to do but I had fun.
Then the second time, I got the hang of it and had a great weekend event with loads of dueling.
But both times I really appreciated the interaction with the other players especially as you can choose your team and teams can be composed of players from different towns. This means you can even get to know new players that, normally, are in an other alliance.
I can only encourage you to sign up for the next CTF event that comes your way and get a new kick out of The West.

Great work guys, putting these event together ;)

DeletedUser

unless an alliance on a world dearly advertises ingame for it, i reckon colorado will win this draw since it simply got the most active forum users

DeletedUser8627

If you cannot vote, you will need to post more on the forum. It is a requirement ;)

Apelatia

I would dearly love for Colorado to be the next to have this awesome event! I'm surprised to see that World 12 is up there with the second-highest number of votes.

DeletedUser36011

I'd vote for W12 too I think. Making it sequential makes sense

DeletedUser8627

You do know if it's not registered as a vote on the poll, it doesn't count right?

DeletedUser14192

Henry told me there would be free gifts? Will there be free gifts?

DeletedUser8627

Free gifts are given to those who participate in the CTF event.

Ain't that a good incentive to have the CTF on your world next?

DeletedUser

No such thing as free lunch.

Participate in the CTF, win the gifts ;) I hear they are awesome and totally worth the effort.

DeletedUser14192

Will you still complain once you received your prize from the previous CTF event?

Wait if it costs 5K to participate then it's not free in any meaning of the word.

I know I know, There Is No Such Thing As Free Lunch.

So what's this CTF event? Do everyone get prizes? Are prizes of high value? Or does it depend on performance?...

Is there a thread you can direct me to?

Status
Not open for further replies.