King Fisher's Set Product Drop Bonus

DeletedUser35882

Proposal
Okay to start I did a little research on all the other sets looked at their pro's and con's
And when it came down to the new "King" set it just made me think compared to the rest its very minuscule bonus's with a very minuscule complete set bonus I'd even rank it below Elfago's 25% cash bonus. Now im not saying 10% Bonus exp is bad but thats a base skill for workers no other set uses a any of the characters base bonus's,
it would be like having Allan quartermain's set bonus giving only a 10% bonus to luck.

My proposal is to Either to remove the 10% Exp and swap with - or completely add a new Complete set bonus; Ex: either 10% to product drop chance or 20% product drop chance
I know I contradict myself from my first statement because you can get both of these from Adventure bonus via basic 10% or premium for 20%.
But all in all I think its new and intriguing
just like Elfago baca's bonus to wages it was the first of its kind
currently there is only a few ways to get increased wages this could be the first of its kind also.

Current Workaround
Only way to get a product drop bonus is the adventurer character choice
10% for basic and 20% for premium
Also premium income increases it but I dont know the exact percentage.

Details
Most of the details can be seen above
One extra detail is that this has the very worst bonus for characters maxed at 120
Replacing the exp or just adding product chance will at least give a use for 120's

Abuse Prevention
I dont think theres really anyway the set could be abused but please state otherwise below if you have a reason to believe there is.

Visual Aids
f4ueORi.png

Summary
Again I think I covered everything up top but to sum it all up this is the best way to add something actually new in terms of a bonus to tombola set items.
Thanks i'd love to see input.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

P.S. Does anyone agree that the pants look funny in the equip screen?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well seeing how crappy fisher set is i think its a nice bonus, or just add an +50 lp to a complete set that makes is also more worthwhile and might be easier to implement

DeletedUser35882

Glad to see all the positive feedback
and thanks z3dno for reminding me of the biggest flaw this set has is its uselessness to level 120's Im gonna put a section on top about how adding the product bonus will make it more usefull to 120's even encourage them to do more product hunting for crafting

DeletedUser

Count me in for this idea. In fact, ALL new sets should be better, with the exception of traditional bavarian set.

DeletedUser

Im in for this, but no the other two sets are good enough to compensate those who missed out on the earlier ones. In fact george mcjunkin's is quite good.

But the King fishers is just too underpowered.

DeletedUser

If you need luck chance bonus get AQ set or Cartwright saddle and horse. This makes perfect sense: They start with luck chance and lp for AQ set and weapons, then goes vice versa to lp and luck chance for Cartwright set and saddle/horse and then wages bonus and lp for Elfego's set and weapon bonus and now it's time for something new. Exp bonus is fine and how do you know that exp is useless after level 120? Maybe some day they will implement something.

Anyway, although I'm against importing new sets but I like the idea to bring new set bonus so I will say it again: If you want luck chance bonus get AQ set or Cartwright saddle and horse.

DeletedUser

Im in for this, but no the other two sets are good enough to compensate those who missed out on the earlier ones. In fact george mcjunkin's is quite good.

But the King fishers is just too underpowered.

Well, of course they ain't bad, but they are only average. Nothing beats Doc, Freeman or Will munny's sets. Frank eaton has too much appearance and tactics, which had been nerfed in the past versions.

DeletedUser

Well, of course they ain't bad, but they are only average. Nothing beats Doc, Freeman or Will munny's sets. Frank eaton has too much appearance and tactics, which had been nerfed in the past versions.

You forgot the best...Natty's set ;).

DeletedUser35968

No Please. I already sold my KF shoes, belt, neckband and hat very cheaply..

DeletedUser

Just a point here... not everyone is level 120 on all worlds and some people may like the extra exp.

DeletedUser35882

Replys

Just a point here... not everyone is level 120 on all worlds and some people may like the extra exp.

Yeah I think the exp is great just a very weak bonus for a tombola set... You can get 10% more exp from a non premium worker class I think it needs more of a bonus to be even in the same tier as any of the other sets not saying they should all be equal but atleast some where in the same range.

No Please. I already sold my KF shoes, belt, neckband and hat very cheaply..

This isent a matter of if you sold yours allready or not its about the sets actual bonus maybe you wouldent have sold yours if it was a better set to begin with dont you agree? thats what im trying to get at here...

DeletedUser35444

I think that something like the product drop bonus is better as yes the xp bonus is currently of no use to level 120s and there is no indication that I am aware of that the level cap would be increased again so that it could be of use to them. Granted that not everyone is level 120 but at least a product drop bonus is of use to anyone who can wear them.