Resolved Concrete Damage Formula

DeletedUser34315

So, this is the formula we've all seen:
Weapon damage+(Weapon damage*leadership/HP)

However, there are several vague points on this.

How do weapon buffs work in this formula? (weapon damage + buff plus set bonus) + ((weapon damage plus buff plus set bonus)*leadership/hp)? Or are they calculated separately and then added in?
How do set bonuses work in this formula?
How do sector bonuses work in this formula?
Do any sector bonuses stack?
Which sector bonus takes priority if they do not stack?
How does solider's leadership bonus work?
Does it add extra damage( via increasing Weapon damage+(Weapon damage*leadership/HP) part of the formula, or does it just add hit and dodge?

Can anyone clarify any of this?

DeletedUser22685

All of these questions have been answered in various places throughout the forum in the past, but I'll run through them again.

How do weapon buffs work in this formula? (weapon damage + buff plus set bonus) + ((weapon damage plus buff plus set bonus)*leadership/hp)? Or are they calculated separately and then added in?
How do set bonuses work in this formula?
How do sector bonuses work in this formula?

All buffs as well as personal and sector clothing bonuses are added on after all other calculations have been made. The formula would look something like this:

weaponDamage + (weaponDamage * leadership / maxHealth) + damageBonus

Where damageBonus is all of the aforementioned bonuses.

Do any sector bonuses stack?
Which sector bonus takes priority if they do not stack?

Sector bonuses do not stack between players, but all bonuses of sets worn by an individual player stack. The highest sector bonus achieved by any one player will override the sector bonuses of other players in their sector. This applies to all sector damage, sector resistance, sector attack and sector defence bonuses; each value is calculated separately and the highest of each bonus that has been obtained by one player in the sector will be given to all players in that sector. Individual bonuses are added normally, regardless of what sector bonuses you have.

How does solider's leadership bonus work?
Does it add extra damage( via increasing Weapon damage+(Weapon damage*leadership/HP) part of the formula, or does it just add hit and dodge?

We think it should be working in this way but are at this point unsure.

DeletedUser25958

So when I look at this formula having higher HP brings down your total weapon damage. Am I right about this?

DeletedUser34315

So when I look at this formula having higher HP brings down your total weapon damage. Am I right about this?

That's entirely correct. Having high HP cuts your damage massively.