Votes: 74 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Idea title: add a button in job menu close to "work clothes" button to quip work clothes
Details of idea: Most of the items we do not care what items are those, we just want to equip them so we perform better on the job. With this option you do not need to click up to 11 different place on your screen to equip the best clothes.
Visual Aid: No.
Reasons for submitting: With new job system you need to change clothes several times per day, this makes it much easier.

DeletedUser8627

I'm sorry, I should have commented in this thread some time back already.

This won't pass if presented to the developers. For one, it clashes with a feature already in the game - "Equipment Manager" which is linked to a premium feature.

While I do like the idea, there is already the "Equipment manager" that can be used to achieve basically the same outcome. On prem, you can save up to 20 item sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.