Minor Fixes Bulk Thread

DeletedUser22493

List of minor fixes, problems or annoyances

This is not for new suggestions, but for undisputed minor correction to already existing features.
Ill leave the thread open for 4 weeks, and then send the whole list to the dev's without a vote.

Use this format when posting.

Problem: (Explain the problem)
Visual Aid: (Add screenshoots)
Solution: (How should we fix the problem)

DeletedUser22493

Problem:
Long names makes a mess of the dueling reports.

Visual Aid:

z1JSoZ4.png

Solution:
Short down the name to fit the report window.

DeletedUser22493

Problem:
Cannot get back into Fort Manuvers if the battle window is closed.

Visual Aid:
Not much to show.

Solution:
Make it possible to get back into maneuvers the same way you can with a real battle.

DeletedUser22493

(Edit, this will be fixed in the 2.04 update.)

Problem:

When going through reports by clicking the "Next Report" button, and going from a report that can't be shared on FB to one that can, you will find your pointer right over the delete button, and accdently delete the report if your not paying attention.

Visual Aid:
zSTKwVX.png

Solution:
Align the buttons so the next report hovers over the "Next Report" icon regardless if its shareable on FB or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

Problem:
Chat is overlaping ingame forum when cursor is moved on the chat window.

Visual Aid:
Not much to show.

Solution:
Just make it overlap if specific opened window is clicked, be it chat, forum, report or any other window.

Ripwise

Problem:
Chat scrolling is impossible when new messages are posted because it always drops to bottom when new message posted

Visual Aid:
Not much to show.

Solution:
Just make scrollable so the past messages can be read without hassle of constant scrolling up when new chat message is posted.

Ripwise

Problem:
Market item isnt seeable/buyable to others if player posts it on the market and then goes townless. I had this happen to me and i heard reports of other players have the same issue.

Visual Aid:
Not much to show.

Solution:
Make item seeable/buyable for other players even tho player who posted item on the market goes townless.

DeletedUser34315

Apologies.

Problem:
] It's possible to tell if a player is offline or not, even when you cannot see their online status.
You can see the dot, with nothing in the middle, that says they are "unknown"- but when you click the player's name, in the general chat, if they are online, their profile will open, and if offline, it will not open.
This lets you see if a player who's posted in general chat is offline or not, and sort of defeats the point of the "unknown" circle status.
Visual Aid:

Solution:
Change it so when a player's name is clicked, it always opens the menu to whisper, open their profile, ignore, etc.

DeletedUser

Repost from another thread:

Problem: The problem is that nobody uses nuggets for change offer at mobile trader
Visual Aid: Not much to show
Solution: I suggest adding bonds as an option to change offer. You don't get any income from it, because nobody blows up nuggets for it, when you can wait 24 hours. Just add an option to change offer for bonds. 5 or 10 bonds because people wouldn't blow up 25 bonds when they can get junk chest for it.

jarograv

Copied from the seperate thread I made as per Rebow's request:
Details of idea: Simply add an indicator stating something along the lines of 37/42 ranked in the case of a small defense
Visual Aid: pretty self explanatory
Reasons for submitting: Often leaders/rankers are rushed towards the last minutes before battle so that they can rank offliners and those who come late asking for rank. It becomes quite tiresome to try and to the mental math of adding up private, captains and generals and can be especially difficult when waking up in the middle of the night to rank a battle :p This could help avoid over ranking or under ranking which can lead to problems

DeletedUser19518

Apologize for not typing it in appropriate format. It is my first time i am posting here.
Am trying again.

Problem:
Hello to everyone. Premium or non Premium.
Today i just realize how can someone lose 100 bonds.
Trying to get as many as possible bonds i have had 1997 bonds. Today i got 3 bonds from daily quests and 100 bonds from achievement "Railroad tycoon". Total 2100.. but unfortunately for me were only 2k. I knew there was a limit on those but when i realized how unfair it may be i want to share my thought with you and mods.

Visual Aid:
Not much to show - pretty self explanatory

Solution:
Let us, non premiums to get as many bonds as we can. If we work hard we deserve them. Also i think i should get a Letter (100) bonds from Inno.

DeletedUser22493

Ive cleaned this thread up, and all but the actual suggestions have been deleted.
Comments have been taken into consideration before they were deleted.

Keep'em coming, and ill ship this off pretty soon.

DeletedUser34315

Problem:
Links posted in a chat room topic are not clickable. This is irritating in fort battles, as it makes easy dissemination of attack plans more difficult.
Visual Aid:
Not much to show - pretty self explanatory

Solution:
Make links clickable in chat topics.