A Belgian belt

Details
/

Abuse Prevention
Dutch people saying that they are Belgian

Visual Aids
My avatar

Summary
Even the Kazakhs and Turks have a belt ...

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? This question is realy weird, because when you answer this question whit no, what will happen then ?
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? I hope not

PS. I'm belgian from the Dutch server and or mod had said that this idee would come whit the first little update, but she had said that 2 years ago...

DeletedUser22685

I will only say yes to this if we get an Aussie belt. I don't know who decided that there were more people playing this game from Kazakhstan and Latvia than Australia.

DeletedUser22493

Sorry for kinda hijacking your thread here, but this belt thing has been on my mind lately.
Instead of sending in 1 idea per country that doesn't have a flag belt, how about we just accumulate all the belt-less countries, and get it over with.
And while we're at it, we could suggest some purpose for the belts. The 2 AP thing on the belt makes them somewhat useless stat-wise.

Here are some to get you started:
- Equipping the belt rewards with you a new title according to your country. For me, it would be "Norwegian Rebow". Or "Belgian Azerder".

- Equipping the belt on your national holiday opens a new quest. (Yes dev's, you can use the same quest for all countries. Not much work.)

- Wearing the belt (once) enables a new option in your avatar creator, allowing you to add your country flag as a background for your profile picture.

Anyone else have ideas?

DeletedUser

No, just :no:. The Dutch people are still ruling over the Belgians, and we want to keep it that way! So no, Belgian will not get a belt.

DeletedUser

death to belgians, dutchies all the way!

ow and rebow i like those ideas

DeletedUser34315

I like rebow's ideas :) A purpose to the country belts would be nice, right now, i can't think of a time I've actually worn the belt i bought.

DeletedUser

Instead of sending in 1 idea per country that doesn't have a flag belt, how about we just accumulate all the belt-less countries, and get it over with.

Only if I get a Texas flag too! Most flags would be very easy to implement though because they're fairly simple, but it's not like there would be any copyright issues since they're all public domain, so they could just lift the flags from Wikipedia to be added to the blank belt graphic. The bonus as you said is nothing and even if there aren't a lot of players from that country nugget purchases from collectors would make it worthwhile to add them with the small amount of work required.