Quest Requirements In Job Screen

DeletedUser

Just an idea I had;

Proposal
Instead of having to cycle back to the quest screen every time you want to find out how many more products you need to finish that quest, have it in the job screen!

Current Workaround
At the moment you have to cycle between the job screen and the quest screen every time you want to find out how many more products you need.

Details
For instance, if you need 3 more Rolls Of Wire for a quest, when you open the job Setting Up Telegraph Poles, next to the product icon, it will show you whether or not you need this item for a quest that you've accepted, and if so, will show you how many you alreayd have out of the number required.

Abuse Prevention
N/A

Visual Aids
Necessary, but I don't have the software to create them, and would appreciate it if someone else would be so obliged.

Summary
Generally I feel that this would speed up the gameplay, and make it easier for players.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3230

An interesting idea, there is a similar script for this already though.

DeletedUser34767

If you have multiple quests open that require the same product would the number displayed be the total for all open quests?

DeletedUser

That's only for when you're checking in the inventory, not in the job screen.

It's looking at the quest window, not the inventory, so it's not a workaround to having to look at the quest window at all.

I like it, though it would require you to accept the quest, although I suppose it could use all available quests and not just open quests. If you DID have to accept it, it would make completing The list much more difficult since you really would only have seven days to complete it.

DeletedUser

I like it, though it would require you to accept the quest, although I suppose it could use all available quests and not just open quests. If you DID have to accept it, it would make completing The list much more difficult since you really would only have seven days to complete it.

Eh? where does that come in? why would you only have seven days?

DeletedUser

Eh? where does that come in? why would you only have seven days?

That is a requirement of the quest... if you accept the quest and want the "good finish" you need to finish it in less than 7 days.