Resolved Random product drops jobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser34493
  • Start date

DeletedUser34493

Can someone tell me what products you get after doing jobs like building palisades, dig for rare gemstones, break up gangs, work as a travelling merchant and white water transport? are there some specific range of products each one of these jobs drops or it's completely random and includes all the products out there? i've been working building palisades job and after 5 hours i received sickles, sledgehammers and hammers

DeletedUser

It's not completely random.

Palisades: hammer, sledgehammer, sickle, saw
Dig rare gems: coal, uncut rubies, emeralds, and diamonds
Traveling merchant, break up gangs, and white water transport have a bigger range of products.

DeletedUser

To give a complete list: from palides and digging rare gemstones i know the exact rates of the products, however the same goes for the other jobs, for instance cigars drop much more then habenero chili's on wildwater transport

Digging rare gemstones (50%)
Coal (48%)
Uncut Ruby (1%)
Uncut Emerald (3%)
Uncut diamond (0.5%)
(these figures are of tw-db, in my own experience % of ruby's is a bit higher)

Wild water transport (25%)
Cigars
Semi Precious Stones
Roll of Cloth
Silver
Flour
Rind
Union Flag
Gold Dust
Habenero Chili's
Gold Plated Cogwheels

Building Palides (20%)
Saw (6.5%)
Hammer (3%)
Sickle (4%)
Sledgehammer (7.5%)

Breaking up Gangs (10%)
Rounds
Jewelry
Canvas
Mask
Tequila
Whiskey
Pocket Watch
Aztec Gold
Bag of Loot
level 450 crafting recipies(you will find these even below 3500$ luck range)

Travelling Merchant (7%)
Sickle
Golden Figurine
Puma Skin
Saw
Hammer
Sledgehammer
Tequila
Elixir
Union Flag
Gold Dust
Aztec Gold
Rose
Uncut Ruby
Uncut Emerald
Uncut Diamond
level 450 crafting recipies(you will find these even below 3500$ luck range)

DeletedUser34493

thanks a lot. as for those rare recipes like cook spare ribs, brew goulash, prepare canned beans and a fish wrapped in newspaper for a field cook, i figured out that to work as travelling merchant is the best way to find them because you rarely see those recipes offered on the market so can someone tell me how long do i need to work to get some rare recipes like that?

DeletedUser

thanks a lot. as for those rare recipes like cook spare ribs, brew goulash, prepare canned beans and a fish wrapped in newspaper for a field cook, i figured out that to work as travelling merchant is the best way to find them because you rarely see those recipes offered on the market so can someone tell me how long do i need to work to get some rare recipes like that?

One hour? One thousand hours? There's no formula. I've been looking for canned beans for six months. I've found two glowing mixture, one watchmaker's tools, and a hip flask, but no canned beans. Break up gangs and traveling merchant have no better chance of dropping a recipe than any other job, besides the 450 recipes that drop as random products. The only place to find $5k recipes is from a job that drops $5k items. If your luck value is much less than that, you aren't going to find it on a random product job.