Geronimo's Shotgun

Costinha3

1341669139-clip-115kb.jpg

Well, I was just talking with some companions on the ally's chat when one person appear talking about this, that this Filipesantos13 on the Arizona.pt had the Geronimo's Shotgun, thing that I and another friend said immediately it was impossible since Geronimo's Guns were exclusive to the Russian Worlds were the Geronimo Project is, but when I went to see it, there it was. :blink:

Now the question is, wasn't it suppose to only exist on the Russian Worlds?

I haven't spoken to the guy yet because we are from rival allys and I don't know him, but neverthless, is it even possible to be dropped from a box?

DeletedUser

He got it on the begginer's bag (25 nuggets/upb for a lvl 1 to lvl 20 item). And yes, it is weird. It was one of the items on my list when I got the success "A force to be reckoned with" but it was denied since "it was not an item that the players could get".

Spaceydk

How do you get the beginners bag?
I recently restarted and kind of hoped I could buy it to get a boost.

DeletedUser

Well, here on .pt servers we have it on the shop for 25 upb.

Costinha3

What exactly does this have to do with .net at all ?

Saloon This is the general forum, you can talk about game related subjects here.

The same way we speak were about beta, I think we can talk about why all of the sudden someone gets a item that it wasn't suppose to exist outside of ru. Also, if someone can get that item in pt, who says we also can't get it on net?

DeletedUser16008

Saloon This is the general forum, you can talk about game related subjects here.

The same way we speak were about beta, I think we can talk about why all of the sudden someone gets a item that it wasn't suppose to exist outside of ru. Also, if someone can get that item in pt, who says we also can't get it on net?

Saloon is .nets gen forum but not for discussing other worlds and their goings on or special quests etc. That is why all servers have their own forum and saloon, including beta.

There is no point confusing everyone about what happens on other servers here only what happens on .net. A simple Q of, can Geronimos shotgun be obtained on .net in the questions forum would have been better.

DeletedUser

I thought we were suppose to discuss this on .pt, since I have no idea that there was a way to get a Geronimo's Gun on .net. :blink:

DeletedUser

on dutch worlds i believe also someone has it who won it in a competition

DeletedUser8627

This weapon is not available in any bag, was never available either. Unless there was a bug on another server I'm not aware of.

Even having this weapon as a prize is a bit steep. Was only supposed to be used in campaigns like our recent world 6 GM event.

DeletedUser

Ours and other pt worlds went bananas when this info spreaded out. People are now buying tons of these bags since they are so cheap and may contain such an overthetop item. There are now 2 Geronimo's on Arizona PT. There is yet no bug confirmation from our support team regarding the matter so there is still the possibility for people to lose these items.

By the way, since this regards a server other than the .net, shouldn't this be moved to the Saloon?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd say that this should move to bugs on the .pt server. Seriously, it can't be intentional, it must be a bug or human error. You guys should press this issue with your CM.

DeletedUser

It´s a bug with the portuguese store.
When the european cup discounts ended, our PT shops got the bunny suit, indian belt and the begginers bag.
Until now the support didn´t corrected that bug. (i think the person that takes care of that is on vacations)

DeletedUser

It´s a bug with the portuguese store.
When the european cup discounts ended, our PT shops got the bunny suit, indian belt and the begginers bag.
Until now the support didn´t corrected that bug. (i think the person that takes care of that is on vacations)
Im pt player.
Im spending all my ups on that bag.
Not suces until now.

DeletedUser

I do not advise you to spend any more upb's on those bags. It is considered bug exploit, you will be out of upb's and not refunded, lose your geronimo's (if you do get one) and could get a ban as well.

DeletedUser

I do not advise you to spend any more upb's on those bags. It is considered bug exploit, you will be out of upb's and not refunded, lose your geronimo's (if you do get one) and could get a ban as well.

Yeah, I've been warning my mates about that. But well, the thought of getting that uber item is overwhelming I guess, since most keep trying their luck on the bags.

DeletedUser

The begginer's bags have now been removed from the shop until 2.0 comes into the servers and, by then, Geronimo's should be out of it.

This weapon is not available in any bag, was never available either. Unless there was a bug on another server I'm not aware of.

Even having this weapon as a prize is a bit steep. Was only supposed to be used in campaigns like our recent world 6 GM event.

Our support team has clarified this issue now, and from what I was told, Geronimo's can be found in a premium chest and thus be given as a reward for friendship points. They have checked this whole issue with the company and apparently even they weren't sure about it when I got to list my 10 items for friendship points, so they chose not to give me the shotgun that time. With this issue now clarified, I've been credited a Geronimo's in my account, since it was denied back then and it is now available on the list.

As for the players who got this item via begginer's bag (a handful of players got it since my last update on this thread)... I'm not sure. Though I think it should be removed, I don't think it's going to happen.