Wizards Set

DeletedUser33860

searched and couldnt find anything .. so whats the point in this set?? u cant duel in it cuz it only does 1 damage least in NPC and im pure dueler.. cant really use it on any jobs.. kinda pointless but wanna know what it is suppose to be.. april fools joke ? or what!!

DeletedUser363

This wizards set is awesome for dueling. It makes you invincible. Nobody will be able to hit you as long as you attack with your magic wand.

9c612bbb2acd4701a947b64.png

DeletedUser33860

um not really and my dodge is at 61 lmao so i still dont think so!

2dw5lzn.png

DeletedUser18222

i think its a joke :) but still worth 6 upb for whole set..it is funny to see u beat some noob in that gear :p

DeletedUser28544

The set definitely doesn't make you invincible :)

duelb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The set definitely doesn't make you invincible

You've only met half the requirements.

1. Wood magician's set.
2. Be shadow dragon.

Edit:
I guess I'm shadow dragon.

W7IQC.png

DeletedUser25892

Well i bought 62 pairs of them just in case the wizard games last a long time...want to have a fresh pair for each day of the games :)

DeletedUser28544

Did someone try some wood job with the set on? It's called Wood Magicians set, maybe that's where the magic works if you're not Shadow Dragon :p

DeletedUser

Guys that was a funny story :D
In the begin there was a german spammer called 60beni.
He asked in the "questions forum" why he isn't able to do the job felling trees.
There were many replies and then came the answer "I'm a Level 9 Magician" by beni.
He meant the old worker avatar cementary worker. He thought it was a magician.
Finally the thread got closed and the guy got permanently banned. So Innogames implemented a wizard set :D
Here's the link: http://forum.the-west.de/showthread.php?t=30497

DeletedUser21816

How can you choose class before level 10? Doesn't make any sense.

DeletedUser22685

Guys that was a funny story :D
In the begin there was a german spammer called 60beni.
He asked in the "questions forum" why he isn't able to do the job felling trees.
There were many replies and then came the answer "I'm a Level 9 Magician" by beni.
He meant the old worker avatar cementary worker. He thought it was a magician.
Finally the thread got closed and the guy got permanently banned. So Innogames implemented a wizard set :D
Here's the link: http://forum.the-west.de/showthread.php?t=30497

Wow, now that's just mean :p

FantasyGhost said:
How can you choose class before level 10? Doesn't make any sense.

This was coming from a guy who clicked "delete account" because he was told he'd get a magic staff, did you really expect it to make sense?

DeletedUser

I like how developers give tribute to Big Lebowski with Dude's robe :D

Also, don't forget if you haven't used UPB shop till now (like me), you can buy 25 wizard items for 25 bonds and get achievement and total reward of 40 bonds.

To get final UPB shop achievement, you need to spend total of 100 bonds but total reward is only 90 bonds. So only worth to achievement hunters.

DeletedUser3230

To get final UPB shop achievement, you need to spend total of 100 bonds but total reward is only 90 bonds. So only worth to achievement hunters.
That's not the final, I've got 117/500 bought for what I'd say is the final seeing as it's worth 925 achievement points

DeletedUser25892

That's not the final, I've got 117/500 bought for what I'd say is the final seeing as it's worth 925 achievement points

This is right, I did it yesterday and got 62 sets of each item :) to get the achievement.

DeletedUser

It's only 500 A.P. The 925 refers to all the points earned before in that category. You also receive 100 upb.

DeletedUser

Felling Trees

I tried Felling trees with the Wizard set and got a curious results... I'm not sure if it a co-incidence yet.
708571c42809454992aed79.png

BUT
Praying with the wizard set WILL lose you all your inventory...
I'm sure its temporary.

07060b745fad4573a05cd45.png

DeletedUser4547

The Dude's Robe

I gonna wear the robe to the next fort battle. It has +10 alcohol. Mite make me shoot straighter.:blink: