Showing #Products in quests

DeletedUser

Proposal:
If you have to deliver some products for a quest, then you see how much products you got of the same product..

Current Workaround:
No Idea..

Details:
You have a quest, get 1 tequila. Since you would like to keep 1 tequila to keep your set completed, you don't want to waste it.
So the idea is that you see how much tequila you actually got.. (example)

Old line --> New line
Tequila 1/1 (Voltooid) --> Tequila (2) 1/1 (Voltooid)

Visual Aids

Summary:
For daily quests you need a lot of products every day, so you will easily forget how much you got of that item. With this small update it will show you how much you actually got of that product.

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Extra Note:
The Screenshot was made on W7.NL (Dutch version). The original Idea is there too.
HTML:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably a minor idea, but it doesn't matter, I love it. You wouldn't believe how many times I've checked inventory to see if I had more than one tequila left. Or maybe you would since you made the suggestion.

DeletedUser

Probably a minor idea, but it doesn't matter, I love it. You wouldn't believe how many times I've checked inventory to see if I had more than one tequila left. Or maybe you would since you made the suggestion.

Yea..especially since the daily quests...Need to keep checking how much tequila (in this example) i got..or other products =D

DeletedUser17143

This is the simplest, yet most brilliant idea. I think this has to be done. It doesn't save much time. But it would be so convenient. Definite yes from me, if this goes to vote.

DeletedUser

I really like it too, and since I was planning to create a coding event over at External Sites Discussion soon anyway this idea is pat of the .net community code jam #1 (this will hopefully result in a popular userscript so the devs later will implement it for real).

/Edlit

DeletedUser

Well since everyone else likes it, I'm obligated to hatez it.

DeletedUser563

Why? I see no problems with this idea. Just this week I had to replace set items cause I used them for the quest. I am referring to the song book for the pilgrim set. Let me explain it to you from an expert the west gamers perspective I am heavily invested in construction. That means that one of my main jobs is construct mission which needs the full set. But evangelizing the job that provides you with song book is not a very "attractive"job 122 XP $77 dollar I checked now with highest luck value of 3162. That is with holiday set on. So yes to this idea. From a gamers perspective its very good. Hellstromm can explain his perspective as comment like this
detracts from the OP posts. There is no foundation to his attack. Also if it was an attempt at humor... Sorry I do not get it.

Last edited by a moderator: