New bond shop - what did you get in a box?

DeletedUser15699

I'm starting this thread so we would get an idea which items can we get from those new chests. I guess people would like to know if Rudolph, InnoGames belt, Howdah pistol, Golden tomahawk or any other exotic items can be obtained. Please post only which chest you bought and what was inside .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

Junk Chest: Blue Plaid Pants, Green Checkered shirt.

Can anyone post what they got in the crafting bags?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25892

So I supported Inno a bit and bought a premium and 5 steels and a couple of wooden

Premium got George Crooks which in my opinion seems to be a common item in this box...

The steels I got in this order

Athos Foil
Cheyennes
Athos Foil
Fancy Knee Breeches
(some other random item forgot)

Wooden all items below 5k ;(

DeletedUser

Hmm well what I kind of want to know is if you can get Piece of a Note #3 from Bag with a rare product?

I screwed up on that quest and really want to finnish it to get that achievement.

DeletedUser

Hmm well what I kind of want to know is if you can get Piece of a Note #3 from Bag with a rare product?

I screwed up on that quest and really want to finnish it to get that achievement.

I swear it specifically mentioned part 3 as an option, but I can't find it. It wasn't in the description in the shop or in Da Twista's post in Western Star.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm asking because it said that in the description as you said, for the christmas version of the Bag with a rare product, so I want to know if its the same for this one, since it doesnt say it anymore... :(

DeletedUser25892

I want to understand why in the world would anyone want a PIECE of NOTE PART 1 or 3 from a premium chest? That baffles me more than anything else!

Especially since it lists it as if is a rare chance that you should be excited about?

MM2099

DeletedUser

I want to understand why in the world would anyone want a PIECE of NOTE PART 1 or 3 from a premium chest? That baffles me more than anything else!

Especially since it lists it as if is a rare chance that you should be excited about?

MM2099

Some people are completionists.

Spaceydk

I bought 5 steel an 2 unique and got:
Opening steel first I got:
Fancy Boots
Bill Hickok's
Ned Buntlines
Cook Gentleman's Dinner <----------- What is that doing in a steel? Its already in wooden and iron and drops from break up gangs and travelling merchant.
Al's

Unique
Black Jeans
Fancy Army pants

Happy no, surprised no.
Steels Al's saved everything if it had been another crappy item I would have been pissy, Unique happy no, I got what I were promised but nothing special.

For me 1800 nuggets I got nothing I did not already have but I get the chance to give Al's to someone in my town that have helped me along the way and that makes up for it.
Buying again? not sure I know I will spend my UPBs on steels since I don't have the patience to wait months to be able to buy a premium and premium is just to expensive.

DeletedUser25892

Some people are completionists.

Well I guess let me rephrase, I understand Note 3 as it would be nice for me to even have considering I never got this quest right...but note 1? I had at one point accumulated 50 of these damn things....Just seems odd they would want to put this type of non-rare item in that box :).

MM2099

DeletedUser

Well I guess let me rephrase, I understand Note 3 as it would be nice for me to even have considering I never got this quest right...but note 1? I had at one point accumulated 50 of these damn things....Just seems odd they would want to put this type of non-rare item in that box :).

MM2099

It's not about the item, it's about the quest.

DeletedUser22532

Potion of New Beginning from a premium chest

Figured it might be a bug, but they confirmed it.

Thought the community should know - I certainly don't read the majority of posts, but had never read this as a possibility.

"The potions as well as products like the keys and note part 3 (Products under $5000) can be found in the premium chest"

DeletedUser25892

Potion of New Beginning from a premium chest

Figured it might be a bug, but they confirmed it.

Thought the community should know - I certainly don't read the majority of posts, but had never read this as a possibility.

"The potions as well as products like the keys and note part 3 (Products under $5000) can be found in the premium chest"

You know, you are right here, the box says contains items worth over $5000, but then it has items that cannot be marketed and are worth way less than $5000. I wish they would make up their mind :razz: