Chat settings

DeletedUser

Some time ago I posted the same idea on the dutch forum, and many players liked it.
Now I want to know what you think about it!
LINK to the idea on the dutch forum.

Proposal
Put all the chat options into one window, inclusie the commands and ignore list.

Current Workaround
You can use commands by typing for example /clear, or /hide.

Details
Much of the new players, but also older players, don't know how to use Commands. Some of them don't even know they exist! My idea is to put all the command into one window, so you can click on them by settings. A kind of shortcuts.

Abuse Prevention
None

Visual Aids
[spoil]
2pt5g8l.jpg

Commands that can't be used are faded.[/spoil]

Summary
Chat settings, chat commands and chat ignore list all put together into one window.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Let me know what you think about it :)

DeletedUser

+1. This idea is terrific. It is actually quite troublesome to find where each chat button is when it is scattered all over the screen

DeletedUser

I'd love it with one addition: a list of available chats so they can be muted without scrolling. A refresh option to fix chat problems without refreshing the entire tab would be nice too.

DeletedUser

My idea was only to include the commands to one setting window. Other options are always open, but first I want to see what yout hink about this.

DeletedUser

"/leave Elmyr"

Nope, doesn't work...

Back on topic, sounds good to me. The chat feature is nice, and I have no trouble with it, but it took awhile and I used to get njubs asking me how to do this or that. The commands need to be placed in a single, obvious locale and include a help feature.

"/leave Elmyr"

Nope, still doesn't work...

DeletedUser22685

The commands need to be placed in a single, obvious locale and include a help feature.

There is a help feature, just type /help.

As for this idea, I can't see anything bad about it. It doesn't hurt anyone who doesn't want it, and those that do want it can enjoy its benefits.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all your reactions.
What happens with ideas that much people like?

DeletedUser

Any idea when this feature will be added? :unsure::huh:

Edit: Also, how do you use the commands, I got the/help to work but after that... can't figure out how to use the ones suggested :hmf: :censored:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some examples:
/topic blahblahblah
/450 colorfultext
/tell player:blahblahblah

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, the system does not know this rank
You're just babbling incoherently. The command /help works miracles sometimes!

The system knows how to back talk, how interesting :laugh:

DeletedUser35179

i am tired of searching.. PLEASE anyone can guide me to where the chat commands are?
just for beginners what are the chat commands and where i can find them???