Search in telegrams

DeletedUser15641

Proposal:
I propose to make a search option in the telegram and delete option.

Current Workaround:
Search option can also have advanced search function with delete option

Details:
I have a new idea add a search function in the telegrams.As it will help me with my 645 telegrams with the delete option can help delete the fort attack or defense telegrams which is sent to me.
Visual Aids
None needed

Summary:
Search option in telegram and delete option(The delete option is inspired by rice worker).
What i mean by delete is that you can say delete all telegrams with the subject named xxxxx.

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Type, "I'm a njub." I'm sure all 645 telegrams will clearly show you don't need a search function to accept the obvious. :p

All needling aside, agreed.

DeletedUser563

Yes a filter to find older telegrams would be nice. I have 1401 pages of telegrams that is 12609
telegrams. Some of which have up to 20 replies. here is one of my older ones. Which is easy to find as I can just go back form the last page but some of the others is impossible to find.

Derek1982On 06/18/09 at 7:07 PM
Again, not my town, just joined to buy some clothes at discount prices, I am off shortly to another town to buy some more clothes not available here, for some who claims to be intelligent you sure have a hard time listening.

I am a member of Rock Ridge I and at some point in the future I will be back to knock you out for fun, but for now I have other things to do.

C Ya!

DeletedUser

Hmm....I believe auto tele deletion should solve most, if not all, of your problem?

DeletedUser15641

no it won't as some players would like some of their telegrams not to be touched.

DeletedUser

Hmm, how about expanding this to a more inclusive telegram system, with folders and a filter system that allows you to define filters which will automatically route posts by words/topics, etc (see the Google Mail filter system for ideas). In this manner, you can have certain posts automatically going to a junk folder, which you can delete at your leisure. It also opens up a whole mess of other filtering options to organize your posts into different folders.