Resolved Adventurer

DeletedUser

I've been playing this game for awhile but never really using any 'methods' in this game play.
I have just joined another world and I'm pretty much looking to do heaps of quests and just get alot of money and then maybe fort fight.
What kind of skills should I be putting my AP and SP into??

DeletedUser

using any 'methods' in this game play
Can you please be more specific about this?

I have just joined another world and I'm pretty much looking to do heaps of quests and just get alot of money and then maybe fort fight.
What kind of skills should I be putting my AP and SP into??

1. Search the forum with keyword "alljobs", pick one of builds found in those posts (as there are several available) and you're ready to solve almost all quests. All of those builds are DEX and CHA based so if you've put APs into STR or MOB, start respeccing.

2. Why did I say almost all? Some will be problematic (animal spirits) but if you solve DEX and CHA first, then continue as planned to fort fighter (STR and MOB) you'll be able to solve even all those four hard ones.

3. Since you're chasing all quests, you'll probably remain alljobs till level 100 or even more. After that you said you want to do forts, here's the screenshot of my adventurer level 120 so you get the idea what you're after. You may of course distribute skills differently (lower aim and dodge, but improve more health for example), however for the useless class that should be renamed to masochist I always recommend exactly this:
2m4vghc.png

Remember what I said about those hard animal spirits quests? That's why you'll put some AP into MOB as shown on pic and the rest goes to STR. The idea is to get leadership to 130 (not more than that since you don't need it at all if you'll block and with more than 130 you won't get much of adjacent soldier bonus if you're sniping). Aim and dodge are 88 (+6 bonus), hiding is because of the build and equipment 56 (+5 bonus), and you're skipping putting any SP into stamina since you get it from APs in STR and besides you're useless class that masochistically must get flogged to be able do do anything at all, your job is not damagedealing. And remember - this is based on things available in game version 1.32 where adventurer class is worth nothing.

4. Only one thing left to answer and that is how to get piles of cash. Trust me on this, it really doesn't matter what you'll do, in the end you'll have some decent savings. There are some money managing strategies that can help you make even more money, but since a million is needed only for two rediculous (and useless) achievements, you really don't need to bother with that. Or open a separate thread about becoming a millionaire as we can write hunderds of pages long tractate about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow.. thank you so much! I wasn't expecting that much detail but you have certainly answered my question completly + more!! :)
Oh, all I meant by 'methods' was that basically I was being a total novice and distributing AP and SP at total random with no reguard to whether they where necessary or not.. Whoops..
Thanks again!
:D

DeletedUser

Ah you ment what to do from starting the game?
I recommend one of two things. Either go pure traps (all AP into DEX and all SP into setting traps) or pure lead (all AP into CHA and all SP into leadership). You'll levelup quickly on jobs with any of these two. Later, when you get jobs that return more than 100 XP by doing one of those "purist" schemes, you can start putting SP and AP into other things that are necessary for the alljobs build you choose.
You may as well try something else, for example starting with pure shooting, but that one is too slow for my taste.

DeletedUser22685

Ah you ment what to do from starting the game?
I recommend one of two things. Either go pure traps (all AP into DEX and all SP into setting traps) or pure lead (all AP into CHA and all SP into leadership). You'll levelup quickly on jobs with any of these two. Later, when you get jobs that return more than 100 XP by doing one of those "purist" schemes, you can start putting SP and AP into other things that are necessary for the alljobs build you choose.
You may as well try something else, for example starting with pure shooting, but that one is too slow for my taste.

It's also an idea to start with dex + trapping and move on to shooting after you unlock hunting grizzlies.

DeletedUser

True and I'll add that it's probably the best starter for any newcommer no matter what he'll actually get to do later (quests, jobs, duels or forts).
It's only not good for a builder, but using an adventurer to build towns is not a good strategy in the first place.

DeletedUser

Currently the worst class is an adventurer (some others will say it is not true, so you'll just have to trust me as I really don't want to repeat why I say that).
Other three classes are far superior.

In plans for future updates is written that classes will be changed, but details are not known including a date when the change will happen. Better safe than sorry, instead of waiting for the change, I can only suggest you to pick any of other three classes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As usual, I don't agree with that Joxer. I like the adventurer class. And it depends on what you want/like to do.