CLOSED: Telegram to whole ally #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

With 1.29 it's possible to make a ally.. but.. its hard to contact the whole ally in one time, like contacting your town members.

So my idea is:

Make a another button like 'Contact Ally' and 'Contact Leaders Ally' or something like that..

So you have to make one click on the button, and you can send a telegram to your whole ally, handy with fort battles/duels/etc

Hope you like it,

Mitch-s aka Chunky, From The Netherlands ;)

DeletedUser

No real need for that, unless you adore massmails for whatever reason... You can always set an alliance forum where all allies can see everything posted in it.
So... No from me.

DeletedUser22575

With 1.29 it's possible to make a ally.. but.. its hard to contact the whole ally in one time, like contacting your town members.

So my idea is:

Make a another button like 'Contact Ally' and 'Contact Leaders Ally' or something like that..

So you have to make one click on the button, and you can send a telegram to your whole ally, handy with fort battles/duels/etc

Hope you like it,

Mitch-s aka Chunky, From The Netherlands ;)

Not a bad idea actually. Then you can at least see if they have opened and read them...

No real need for that, unless you adore massmails for whatever reason... You can always set an alliance forum where all allies can see everything posted in it.
So... No from me.

...versus wonder if they have bothered or missed it as Joxer thinks works just fine. ^^

DeletedUser

So... No from me.

Not everyone reads the ingame forum..

DeletedUser

So? Not everyone reads telegrams. For example I've told my townmembers to ignore telegrams from nontownmembers because we have a town diplomat. Unles they're trying to negotiate a shop pass so they have to read the reply.
Although some do that and they got their life easy, some love to complicate their life and still read telegrams. ;)
But everyone reads town forums. You never know what nice and new info can be seen there.

DeletedUser22575

So? Not everyone reads telegrams. For example I've told my townmembers to ignore telegrams from nontownmembers because we have a town diplomat. Unles they're trying to negotiate a shop pass so they have to read the reply.
Although some do that and they got their life easy, some love to complicate their life and still read telegrams. ;)
But everyone reads town forums. You never know what nice and new info can be seen there.

You must have the most unique town in the west history if everyone reads your forums..who are you kidding.

But the point which you missed with the telegram system was in fact that if an ally did not read it you would know versus just wonder if you posted in a forum and he never made a return post.

duh...

DeletedUser

In fact, there are more ppl who read there telegrams than read the town forum.. i think..

But this is not where we talking about here :)

King David, i see no differents.. i think it doesnt work with the new update..

DeletedUser

I say yes.
You use it or you don't but I think it's usefull for fort battles etc.

I always read my telegrams if I got one :p

DeletedUser

I must vote that this is at least a 3 out of five star idea. Middle of the road for a few reasons.

Yes, there are already ways to link alliances via forum sharing
If you have active founders on the shared forums THEY can message their people

But in support of this idea, it is actually quite beneficial to be able to see who exactly is paying attention in the alliance. It is like leaving a phone message with someone on an answering machine or voicemail, you don't know if they've received it compared to a BBM, Blackberry Message which notifies you that the person did or did not read your message.

This would eliminate the administrative problem for players in game for figuring out just who is feigning ignorance and who REALLY isn't reading at all. Even if you just put in a Message Alliance Leadership icon like the "Message Town Leadership" in the writing of a telegram box, that would let you KNOW when people are actively reading or communicating. I know some players who read every forum every day, but do not post at all, and then people who appear to read but post random rubbish and you KNOW that they're just faking it.

So yeah, for me I'm gonna revise my vote, even within the length of my post and say beneficial and time saving, streamlines the identification of communicative issues.

4/5

DeletedUser

We have forums, and we have Alliances with chat and a topic that can be set. I wouldn't want EVERYONE to be able to mass mail an entire alliance and it would be too complicated to make the group only available to management.

DeletedUser22685

We have forums, and we have Alliances with chat and a topic that can be set. I wouldn't want EVERYONE to be able to mass mail an entire alliance and it would be too complicated to make the group only available to management.
What if the option was only available from the Alliances section in the Management part of the town forum. That way, technically the group wouldn't be only available to management, but only management would have access to seeing it and therefore using it. Would that work?

DeletedUser27354

yes we do 5 stars
san you made it 2 times not just once and now both times you told them to close the idea

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Im closing this idea as their are two of the exact same concepts of I'll call "Fort spamming" after reviewing this and 2 other identical threads I believe that
Fort Spam #3 has the best chance of making it to the voting stage and the OP seems to be very active with the idea.

sorry to close you down Mitch-s but I'm going to rename the other with your thread name since you were first.

Status
Not open for further replies.