Closed: health restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22500

There should be some type of health restrictions in the game. Have a max amount of hp a character can have. In ways its good an ways its bad. Its bad if you are one of them people with 6k plus of hp but then at same time how are you suppost to have fair battles if it takes 5 rounds of everyone shooting the one person to kill him. Why cant we have a 4k to 5k max on health? Just if you are in a battle and the other side has 22k of hp between 3 people how the heck is anyone ever going to win. even with the best team and best guns it still takes 4 rounds to kill a 10khp person.lol you still got another 12k to kill before you even start to work on the whole team. Where is the fun. This is a game and suppost to be fun but when there is never a chance to win cause of stupidity of the game makers letting people take advantage of no hp restrictions then its just time to go on to the next game where its at least fair.
This is not about winning or losing its about trying to even out the playing field so there can be some fair fort battles already

DeletedUser22575

There should be some type of health restrictions in the game. Have a max amount of hp a character can have. In ways its good an ways its bad. Its bad if you are one of them people with 6k plus of hp but then at same time how are you suppost to have fair battles if it takes 5 rounds of everyone shooting the one person to kill him. Why cant we have a 4k to 5k max on health? Just if you are in a battle and the other side has 22k of hp between 3 people how the heck is anyone ever going to win. even with the best team and best guns it still takes 4 rounds to kill a 10khp person.lol you still got another 12k to kill before you even start to work on the whole team. Where is the fun. This is a game and suppost to be fun but when there is never a chance to win cause of stupidity of the game makers letting people take advantage of no hp restrictions then its just time to go on to the next game where its at least fair.
This is not about winning or losing its about trying to even out the playing field so there can be some fair fort battles already

I am not in favor of this. While it sounds good why should a restriction be placed on this particular stat preventing players from developing the best possible character based on their goals.

Just as in RL some are stronger..healthier than others.

Are you going to equalize this by putting a cap on everything to be fair.

Or would someone be able to pile on the dex while the health was limited for someone else?

DeletedUser

what about the pure builders and pure leadership and the pure trapper and the pure hiding i can go on... it will not be fare to put restriction on one skill.

i would never agree with it even when i don;t have any character over 2000HP. NEVER going to happen.

DeletedUser23701

There are few options for you:
* use HP tanks in front or better build even bigger HP tanks and put in front or have more HP tanks than enemy
* change start position
* move on battle field and get other players as closest to shoot at first

It's same as complaining about duelers who hit workers.
Why limit only HP? Maybe limit other skills as well?? Like tactic!

DeletedUser

There is no need to limit health just for forts because of duelers' crits. It's another problem we don't have enough duelers in fort fights.

Then in duels it's also nice to have as much healts as possible so you don't die that easy.

So no, but I won't be starring this since you obviously didn't take all things into consideration and probably didn't read the idea from a few days ago that premiums should give only +50% of class bonuses, not +100%.

DeletedUser13636

I do not like this idea either. Really not happy to see an idea that limits a characters build at all. :no:

DeletedUser

I gotta agree with everyone else here, I do not like the idea. The true/pure-tanks of the game usually have only HP, nothing else, so they are no threat other than blockers in fort battles. I don't have a character over 1750 hp, but I have no difficulty with fort battles, even if I am facing an army of tanks

Deleted User - 1278415

Headpot I feel your pain and fought against your pain of 10,400hp

not really sure what can be done about it until the people who say no to it see the premium tank at a fort battle against them daily.... if that tank was on our side I'd be like oh yea.. bring up the tank so glad its on our side lets roll.... but regrettably its not and it is a major headache to all of those that have to go 5 rounds against just it.. and the rest of the fort.

DeletedUser

I don't have any characters with alot of HP, though I feel this is a bad idea, players that choose to put all there skills in HP and the ones that buy soldiers class premium for the very reason to get huge amount of health points, shouldnt now be punished.
After all they scarfic alot of skills, just for the cause of fort battles, the skill HP isn't used in any jobs, so these players are stuck will low XP/CASH jobs, now you want to take away the only real advantage they have ? well it's a NO from me.
Is it the duelers fault he beats the pure worker everytime ? No , it's no ones just the chooses each player takes, you cant have the best of all worlds.

DeletedUser

Headpot I feel your pain and fought against your pain of 10,400hp

not really sure what can be done about it until the people who say no to it see the premium tank at a fort battle against them daily....
Actually I play on w13 against not one tank. Currently no tank there has 10K health, there are a few 5K and one 8K.
And I play against such tanks. Daily.
They've chosen to be HP tanks and it renders them bad at duels, jobs and quests. We should respect their choice.
And that's why I still say NO, sorry GF.

Is it possible to beat them? Of course it is! Some of thoughts... Not all... Fort fights are too compolicated to say everything in only one post... How to beat HP monsters?
1. By reaching level 78 ASAP (or lower if soldier class) and equiping precise winchester
2. By solving the secret gold rifle quest
3. Getting as many criticalmakers (class dueler, premium ones if possible) on your side
4. Teaching players how to move properly inside the fort so they have a target inside their LOS most of the time but without too much risk... In short, encouraging newcommers to practice sniping in their first fights otherwise they cannot learn that a tank in NE or NW corner draws the fire from north wall on himself, protecting southern players from shots from north wall through the door and similar tricks
5. Explaining to your team that not everyone can survive every fort fight, and 1 cowardic move sometimes mean the whole battle is lost - mostly that happens when a player refuses to block a tower
6. Stopping torturing and futile strategy of trying to break the northern blockade in maxed big forts - I can't believe that this is still happening and I can't understand leaders that try to unblock a sector with a few HP tanks and/or invisibility capable adventurers.

DeletedUser10059

As much as I hate fighting a 10k hp tank I also don't think we should impose limits at this point in the game. If a new world opens up, and the devs want to put a hp cap on the new world, from the start, then that's fine.

Deleted User - 1278415

As much as I hate it too, I'd be ticked off if the game didnt allow me to do as I wanted if I were in that fortunate of a situation... and how do you stop what has already occurred?

Do you tell these people that have 10,440 that that is now the max hp and will now be the ceiling... or do you make it <10,000 and give give Lady GaGa er GoldenArrow back the difference of the lowered cap in gold nuggets... um not gonna happen. Cause if I was a solider and lv 99 I would be doing the same thing. Im just ticked that on w11 I like my character too much to delete him and take an advanced soldier over.

Status
Not open for further replies.