Pure horse blood

DeletedUser

Sugestion name: Pure blood horse
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Describe sugestion : For who didn't know what means read this : The pure blood horse is frequently selected by speed he reached but is talented in more options. It's nothing which a normal horse can do and the pure horse blood can't do better. Thanks by the crossing judicious he has more race qualities little bit rafined.The pure blood horse it's a race with distinguishing characteristics never before seen fotage. The pure blood horse have bone more fine than other horses who incorporates the strenght and ease who allow a high degree of flexion and extention who contribute to longer steps. The pure horse blood react more quickly to adrenaline who ran and initiate more fizical reaction and metabolics during a better oxygenation of the heart and muscle during the requiered execise.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW:
This horse will have 200% speed , the buy price 8000$ and the sell price 4000$
-THIS HORSE CAN BE BUYED ON FORT STORES WHO MUST APEER IN SOME OF FEAUTURE UPDATES AND SO THE STORE OF FORT GONNA HAVE UNIQUE ANIMALS OR ANY OBJECT
The picture will be this :
purehorseblood.jpg
-made by myself

Advantages:-Will be a new horse who will exciteing the game and didn't unbalanced it
- The players who doesn't have points on horseback riding gonna have more speed
-The pure horse blood have double more speed then a normal horse so the speed proposed by me is perfect

Disadvantages : Search yourself

I made this ideea just for fun and hope someone gonna se my ideas :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice pic, nice idea - but too cheap.
Why do I think that? Inno won't allow it because it means less nuggets spent on timetravel halving.
I say yes - but only if you set the buying price on 100.000$. Yes, you've got that right, 100K.

And no, I wouldn't have a problem collecting that kind of money. In fact I've bought everything I've planned so collecting the money to buy this horse would mean a next nice thing to get. Until I see what happens next with the idea, I'm not giving any stars. ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

yea it would be a good horse for the higher levels to achieve like a lv80 horse.

DeletedUser

Its a nice picture and I like it but I'm pretty sure it should be pure blood horse?

DeletedUser

I like the basic idea, its very simple, basically, another horse for high level players right?

Dude, I am a Harry Potter fan, the whole "pure *insert anything here* blood" somehow sounds wrong!

DeletedUser

I love the idea,and if you need a idea about what breed,feel free to contact me.(I'm a horse whisperer,so I can help.:)
There are some pures so I will list them and their characteristics,so people can choose from.:)I'll use the American horses ;)

American Saddlebred (Saddle Horse)-The breed was developed by plantation workers in Kentucky.Mostly used in shows and races.

American Paint Horse-One of the fastest-growing breeds in North America.
Now some other horses that could be good competitions:

Akhal-Teke.aka.Golden horse.-They can reach great speeds and are very known for their endurance on long roads.

My favourite: Azteca-Mexican horse,-The elegant and aristocratic head has a straight or slightly convex profile, with small, well-ed ears, and expressive eyes.(copied this,don't have the nervs to describe it xD)

The Brazilian Sport Horse is a horse bred for the equestrian sports, especially for show jumping, dressage and eventing.

A Quarab -is a cross between an American Quarter Horse and an Arabian Horse.
This one is a cross,but I think that is very good for us here.

And if you want to raise the price(like Joxer sead,to about 100 k)then that horse is not meant for lvl 1.Bur maybe level 50 or so..:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

somewhat off topic, but if we're throwing around suggestions for faster travel on horses, why not have it so that when you have a saddle in the item slot you ride faster? It makes sense. This has probably been brought up by somebody else already, but oh well.

On topic: " - The players who doesn't have points on horseback riding gonna have more speed" well so will the people with points in horseback riding. So while making the people that don't have points in HBriding go faster, you're also making people who do have points in there go faster. Personally, I would love to be able to travel around faster. However, you have to have a line to stop it at some point.

DeletedUser

make the speed bonus +150%(same as quarter horse) and $ 8000(sell$1000)

DeletedUser

make the speed bonus +150%(same as quarter horse) and $ 8000(sell$1000)

What would be the point in that? You might as well buy yourself another quarter horse instead of spending extra on a different colour.

I like the idea and new items are always loved by me because the game has so much potential for a large range of items.

DeletedUser

I like the idea a lot! Would be pretty happy if it made it too the game!

DeletedUser

What would be the point in that? You might as well buy yourself another quarter horse instead of spending extra on a different colour..
I agree.What would be the point,you would just spend extra money on nothing..

DeletedUser

well, he asked for a feed back and i don't think dev. will introduce a new horse with more speed bonus. it is the same but it is different. at high level you have ton of cash so, rather than having the same old horse as anyone i would rather spend more and get a different one.
--
if the dev. want the new horse in game that the current idea is fine.

DeletedUser25632

I wouldn't say make the horse 100k that's just ridiculous however, I wouldn't say 8k is a good price, make the price somewhere between 12-15k Max of 20k and I think that would be fair.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say make the horse 100k that's just ridiculous however, I wouldn't say 8k is a good price, make the price somewhere between 12-15k Max of 20k and I think that would be fair.

the speed of horse is now 200% and is with 50% bigger than quarter horse and i think 8 mk is the right buy price

DeletedUser

Well some want 100 k because they may have a bit more money to spend,but 8 thousand is pretty good to meh.:)

DeletedUser

it is for high level players so i think $9,000 should be fine.
it is only 1K extra but it is giving +50% speed bonus and it needs to be expensive so not everyone buys it when they are at the level.

or make it $8,999.99 or $8,500