Full premium on W12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hellstromm:

"That's right folks, due to popular demand (and a quite nasty badger), we'll be introducing full Premium features to worlds 11 & 12, providing you four worlds with full premium features. That's all the same features you presently experience in Worlds Arizona and Briscoe, now coming to Worlds 11 & 12!

These additional features will be introduced, to worlds 11 & 12, in approximately 48 to 72 hours.
"

I feel as though someone has cheated me out of a million bucks. I hate worlds will full premium.

DeletedUser23701

72h is out, but that's not the point. If working hours, then on Monday.
I like some on premium features and I do like 1h work.

but, as Inno is looking for increasing profit, I am also lookinġ on decreasing my expenses. If they can get new players, then both sides can be satisfied. :)

DeletedUser

The instant I see people massively overcompensating on dueling stats, that's me not playing any more. I understand the need for more money from these guys, but there's better ways to do it than one day deciding to fundamentally change two worlds

DeletedUser

Skillbuyin' came finally, weeeeeeeeeee!
Wait... Where is it? I want to buy 250 health for my pocket change!!! Yea, if I knew, I'd play soldier so I can get 500 and pwn in fort fights.
I think I have enough money to buy 1000 HP for my adventurer... Well, why not? They say it's not a big advantage, who am I to oppose them?

I bet we're all so excited... They say shaman is also added... I reskill everything to STR+HP... Who needs classic premiums anymore? Those come and go in 14 days... But skills stays for life!
I simply can't wait to become a hp monster!

Yuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The things that will make me the most dissatisfied are the 1 hour jobs and paying for skill/attribute points. The 1 hour jobs, for a non-payer, will be very hurtful if you intend on getting a full night's sleep. Then there's the skill points and attribute points that can be bought. You're a Pure Hiding 99... congratulations! Someone who's level 70 might be beating you. Takes the purpose out of pure-ing and, in general, trying to be the best at anything without paying.

Of course... what do they care? I had been tempted to buy Automation, but now all they've done is ensure I don't pay for anything. InnoGames has failed to realize that yes, us non-payers may not be stuffing their pockets, but most people play for free before they intend to pay. They may be sapping more money from those that pay for the game, but they've cut off their ability to expand their market, which I believe will greatly hurt their income.

DeletedUser

I wonder who exactly have been demanding the premium features on the old worlds, among all the players who are "customers" of the game. Though I know not many people here I haven't seen anyone in favor of it yet.

The most sensitive part is the buying of skill points because it could seriously destroy the balance between the premium users and the others. I play without premium on Arizona as a dueler but it sucks when I face opponents who obviously have invested real $$ for some dozens of skill points. When it happens, I feel frustrated and consider quitting the game on that world blaming the premium features, instead of buying some nuggets and catch up with those who already did. Of course I know Innogames wish that the latter happens, but that might not be the case.

Perhaps Innogames thinks that the number of people paying is more important than the number of people actually playing. Now, if the number of "actively playing" people decreases, even fewer people will be interested in paying. In the close future the majority of people might actually be quitting if not become much less interested, and that will create a loop of positive feedback, leading to the collapse of the game.

I kinda have liked this game. I hope this game survives and prospers. I hope the survival of the game is more important also to the company compared to the short term profit. If that's not the case, well, what more could I say, what reason would I have to keep playing this game!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Premium to world 12?

Well. I'm quitting the game though.

Not funny to play, if everyone haven't the same possibilities to have a equal amount of skills.

I haven't anything against introducing this into new worlds. But putting it into already existing worlds is just... well lack of respect to all those who have spending this many hours with the game, not wanting this kind of features.

DeletedUser

I hate the new Premiumsystem!I´ll delete my Character on this world because of this.A game in which you can buy every sucess with money is not fair!

DeletedUser25632

Unfortunately my two best characters are on worlds 11 & 12. The only thing I did like was the 1 hour jobs instead of 2 hours. However buy skill points and Attribute points regardless of price is completely stupid and I will probably have to quit due to this because I'll more than likely get owned.

DeletedUser23737

The problem...

The problem with buying skills means winning a duel is no longer based solely on a player's ability to create a good duel build... and select the right dodge/aim options...

Now, average duelers can buy extra skills to compensate for their ineptness... and create a duel build that out muscles another non-skill purchasing player...

It will just mean... losing to a lower level player will be more common...and there will be less glory for winning a duel... There will be no true measure of a good dueler...

However.... I really like the 1 hour job feature... and the ability to reset the shaman... but buying skills and attributes (from my experience on Arizona) have seriously taken the fun out of dueling...

Oh well... Go the mighty dollar....

DeletedUser8627

Oh dear more whining...

For some reason people fail to see the good advantages in new features and rather bad mouth the ones they do not like. What a pity...

Now some people want this new feature and that new feature but don't want this specific one and that one is unfair... Deal with it, it has already been said that you get all or none. Decisions were made to take all on w11 and w12.

Please read through Full Premium W11 and W12

I don't play any world that has the new premium advantages, it's a pity because I would like to but I have stopped whining about it, if it's going to happen it will.

Buying skills is not really that unfair, compared to the price increase on each purchase it's going to take a lot of money to get to the stage where you will over power every dueller in your world. Majority will not spend that much money just because of duelling.

You guys have received an explanation about this from the CM, do we really need to moan about it even further? Innogames are not doing this to make your gaming experience unpleasant but remember that there are many new toys coming out in the future making everything balanced. As you can see, development on this game has been consistent.

This thread is now closed. Indirectly bad mouthing game developers after all the good that has come from them is rather pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.