Facebook riddles

DeletedUser21816

http://www.facebook.com/TheWestGame

The first facebook riddle can be found here

2nd riddle said:
Yesterday at the saloon I met a very old fellow. Collector of rare and old maps, he says. Was looking for some old treasure maps to buy, couldn't help him, but some shady gunslinger made a deal with him, heard them mumbling about bees or peas or something... He has a lot of very dry paper in his house, I guess.
Seems to me it's about documents, you can only find them doing the fire fighter job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I heard from good source that it's for the third of the chest.

just kidding

Possible link with the Fire-Extinguishing Bucket and the Firefighter Set ?

DeletedUser

Things in the firefighter set item quest series are a tomato, a bucket and stream fishing job. Now... The only thing that fits to these quest series from the hint above is a paper. So I don't think the hint is related to already known quest series.

The hint contains a several possible keys, and those are:
1. dry paper (in a house)
2. mumbling (about) bees or peas or something
3. old maps
4. shady gunslinger and a very old fellow

In another thread I've already said, the dry paper in the house is for sure - fire figter job or the product from it.
Mumbling bees/peas... Don't have a clue what that could be. Peace negotiations with some mumbo-jumbo talk? :)
Old maps, that's easy, it can only be the job of exploartion or it's product.
Shady gunslinger? Now that one is really complicated, that could be a number of jobs involved... Maybe chasing bandits would fit the best there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey maybe this whole piece of dirt thing can tie into this because of the "explosion" probably caused a fire?

DeletedUser21816

For now let's keep those 2 separated, we have no real link yet to them both.

DeletedUser

Treasure maps wouldn't come from treasure hunt(Aztec gold does) its more likely exploration.

DeletedUser

Yesterday at the saloon I met a very old fellow. Collector of rare and old maps, he says. Was looking for some old treasure maps to buy, couldn't help him, but some shady gunslinger made a deal with him, heard them mumbling about bees or peas or something... He has a lot of very dry paper in his house, I guess.

Map...from exploring...
Peace negociations with indians... maybe something cigars
... dry paper...... firefighter? The riddles are kinda tough

Shady...man... this is hard... I can think of places where to find shady people
1. Guarding the fort
2. Prison guard
3. Mercenary work
4. Chasing bandits
5. Transporting prisoners

It's all I can think of where you could meet shady people

DeletedUser21320

Map...from exploring...
Peace negociations with indians... maybe something cigars
... dry paper...... firefighter? The riddles are kinda tough

Shady...man... this is hard... I can think of places where to find shady people
1. Guarding the fort
2. Prison guard
3. Mercenary work
4. Chasing bandits
5. Transporting prisoners

It's all I can think of where you could meet shady people

Go into any Saloon in The West.

DeletedUser

shady old man....?

Henry? Sheriff?...... I think with something equipped... Riddles are so annoyingly hard

DeletedUser

Guys, this part is "easy"

heard them mumbling about bees or peas or something...

What the "interlocutor" is trying to say !?

That he heard something that "look like" phonetically as bees and peas ?!

What word that we are searching that is related to this "sound" ?!?!?

Maybe KEYS ?!?!?!?

This REALLY is a Riddle...

The Gunslinger and the Old Man were talking about the KEYS...

DeletedUser

I think it's phonetically, peas can be misunderstood as peace sometimes... about bees... I don't get that at all really

DeletedUser

Guys, this part is "easy"

What the "interlocutor" is trying to say !?

That he heard something that "look like" phonetically as bees and peas ?!

What word that we are searching that is related to this "sound" ?!?!?

Maybe KEYS ?!?!?!?

This REALLY is a Riddle...

The Gunslinger and the Old Man were talking about the KEYS...

Beans maybe, but I don't think these things really matter.

DeletedUser

For Christ Sake... They were talking about KEYS

BEES - PEAS - KEYS

All the middle letters sounds like "EE"

DeletedUser

For Christ Sake... They were talking about KEYS

BEES - PEAS - KEYS

All the middle letters sounds like "EE"

There won't come a quest for the third key, 99% sure of that, so I think it'll be something else... :)

DeletedUser

There won't come a quest for the third key, 99% sure of that, so I think it'll be something else... :)
I'm not sayin that there is a quest... As Ashock said on German forum, the old way to get the Key (the mumble jumbo about the soldiers and old hints) were "shut down"...

Maybe this hind leaves us to a way to get the keys, just like the one related with the Lump of Dirty...

Its possible.

They were talking about keys... Relatade with old maps and papers... Maybe with the right product equiped we discover a "special product" that chains a sequence of upgrades (as the lump) that culminates on the key/chest...

But its only a suposition...

What i'm sure is that the two guys were talking about keys... Otherwise the interlocutor wouldnt saying "bees... peas... or something..."... He recognize the sound, not the word... its a tip from the devs... Just to not be obvious that they were talking directly about the keys.

DeletedUser

this is starting to make sense, very much, it's all about word games! keys! But how would it go? No one said nothing about new keys :-/

DeletedUser

I'm not sayin that there is a quest... As Ashock said on German forum, the old way to get the Key (the mumble jumbo about the soldiers and old hints) were "shut down"...

Maybe this hind leaves us to a way to get the keys, just like the one related with the Lump of Dirty...

Its possible.

They were talking about keys... Relatade with old maps and papers... Maybe with the right product equiped we discover a "special product" that chains a sequence of upgrades (as the lump) that culminates on the key/chest...

But its only a suposition...

What i'm sure is that the two guys were talking about keys... Otherwise the interlocutor wouldnt saying "bees... peas... or something..."... He recognize the sound, not the word... its a tip from the devs... Just to not be obvious that they were talking directly about the keys.

Sorry mate, there is no other way to get the third key than through fort battles, or in the future with jobs (with high LP grave robber for example)... :)