Rodeo

Slygoxx

Howdy folks,

From the Dutch community, someone had an idea about a rodeo. A poll showed more than 90% were in favor of this idea. In short, the idea is to create a rodeo, which would be placed inside or just outside of a fort (to make forts more important).

Levels & medals
When you click on the tent you'll get to choose from (just like sleeping) 5 difficulty levels.

In the beginning only level 1 will be available, when you hold on for 10 seconds for 10 times, you'll get a medal called "The bull tamer". Which would look like someone sitting on a small bull.

When you succeed, you gain access to level 2, where you need to hold on 25 times, and it is of course harder. Once you've done that, you gain access to level 3 but no medal.

At level 3 you'll have to hold on 100 times, which will grant you access to level 4. In addition, you'll gain a medal called "The rodeo tamer". Which would look like someone sitting on a large bull.

At level 4 you need to hold on 250 times, which will grant you access to level 5 but no medal.

Finally, at level 5 you need to hold on 500 times, and you'll get the golden medal "The buffalo tamer". Which would look like someone getting thrown into the air on a bull, while still holding it.

Prizes & losses
When you enter the rodeo you lose 8 energy + a certain amount of hp which the dev's would decide.

But of course you can win things, you'll get a certain amount of xp and you can pick a prize from things you can already buy in stores, so no fancy weapons.
The price of the things you can choose depend on the time and level you rode the bull on.

Controls
You control it with your arrow keys, you need to move to the opposite side than the bull moves to. The longer you sit on the bull, the harder it gets, but you'll earn better rewards. Higher levels are also more difficult, but will also award you with better things.

Thanks to Leones for translating this, and to aliebaba for having the idea. Also a big thanks to the Dutch community for helping to develop this idea and voting on the final product. Original post in Dutch can be found here.

- Do note that this is not my idea, I merely translated this and put it on the forums.

DeletedUser

First of all its already suggested like a million times. And secondly and most importantly, they will never implant anything that will require the use of arrow keys. Browser games are all about the mouse.

DeletedUser

But it is not intended that the medals to give access to a new level, it is intended that your old level, thus provoking the new opening.

You can also go with the mouse hey, you just take some balls, and if the bull is moving at something then you have the opposite bulb clicks, each level there are more balls;)
sorry for the bad english, but it's translated by Google Translate:indian:

DeletedUser

Please read the Idea subforum guidelines.
Currently any minigame idea IIRC is unwanted.
So, until a promised Poker game is implemented, I'll say to all minigames suggested - NO.

Sorry.

DeletedUser

First of all its already suggested like a million times. And secondly and most importantly, they will never implant anything that will require the use of arrow keys. Browser games are all about the mouse.

dont forget the F5 key :laugh:

DeletedUser

u guys are being a bit harsh. at least acknowledge his idea as a nice try. kindness gets you far.

DeletedUser

I think there are WAY more important things that the devs should deal with that minigames.

DeletedUser

agreed but kindness can still be shown while getting your point across...

DeletedUser13636

Sounds like great fun, but I do not see something like this happening any time soon. :nowink:

Also, I would very much like to see other things happen first. Too many to list. :)

DeletedUser

yay, see? ^^^ thats nice :)

i agree. sounds like alot of fun to me too. but there are some other ideas i would like to see implemented first as well.

**cough no shopping fee for allied towns Cough cough**
lol

DeletedUser

yay, see? ^^^ thats nice :)

i agree. sounds like alot of fun to me too. but there are some other ideas i would like to see implemented first as well.

**cough no shopping fee for allied towns Cough cough**
lol

Never going to happen. The devs are against all sorts of alliances, especially if they give bonuses.