New Holiday Item???

DeletedUser

In the German forum they are discussing something about a new item for the Holiday Set on a quest that will take part in 4th July and someone uploaded this image...

raketeo.jpg

It may be a fake because I don't see this in my rotten eggs but what do you think about a new item?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

lol that'll work too. Probly get it through some quest......no turkey hunting plz...

DeletedUser

You need 10 Union Flags for the 4th of July quest. I'd better start guarding that fort...

DeletedUser

How do you know that???
BTW that's IMPOSSIBLE...i don't even dare to think that someone has 10 Union Flags in his inventory...!:blink:

DeletedUser

I believe "feuerwerksrakete" translates roughly to Fireworks Rocket. Probably a product, as rotten eggs is a weapon.. unless.. it's a fort gun! :O

DeletedUser

The complete holiday set will look mighty tacky. After this it will be an egg throwing, snowman hat wearing, guy with a heart necklace launching a fire cracker. Who knows what the full set will be!

DeletedUser

I bet you need 4 union flags and have to go to the 4 corners of the map and place them there. Easter questline and Thanksgiving questline combined!

DeletedUser

I bet you need 4 union flags and have to go to the 4 corners of the map and place them there. Easter questline and Thanksgiving questline combined!

let's just stick to one flag.... :D
unless they give us a 2 months deadline for the quest...