Enjoy!

Please note that this is the first release, and while
it is working perfectly fine on my test system, there
may still be bugs. If you find any visual errors or
anything else that may be a problem, please don't
hesitate to post in the Discussion at UserScripts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How exactly does this work? A window pops out if there are new fort battles? What if I am offline when the battle is initiated?

Slygoxx

I've just installed and tested this, though when I log in nothing happens.

And there are fort battles initiated on that world ;)

Oh and my OS is Windows XP with the latest SP (dunno which one that might be).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looks like I uploaded the wrong version LOL sorry guys, I'm fixing it now... give me a second.

EDIT:

NEW VERSION - UPDATE YOUR SCRIPTS

DeletedUser

What if I am offline when the battle is initiated?

Still working on a way to do this... I know that right now this script is only good for when you log in, but it was a request by Lokiju, and he has helped me in the past so I wanted to return the favor.

As far as alerting to new fort battles while you are currently online, I'm still working on it. There WILL be an update sooner or later to include this, I'm just not sure when... I've been really busy.

DeletedUser21816

It didn't pop up on the dutch world. or English world :(
Both have battles planned.

DeletedUser

It didn't pop up on the dutch world. or English world :(
Both have battles planned.

You obviously have to have Javascript enabled to be playing The-West... so I don't see what the problem is here.

In the bottom left hand corner of the screen, do you see a window minimized that is titled: "undefined" ?

DeletedUser21816

No, no other window or anything, just loads and at the bottom it says ready
I'll download it again to be sure

Edit:

OK, got it...

Apparently the full screen with buttons script blocks the fort battle script from loading or something.

DeletedUser

Apparently the full screen with buttons script blocks the fort battle script from loading or something.

Interesting... as I am using both of them myself and have no problems whatsoever. Perhaps I will add a bit more of a time-out to the script's execution time.

When you check back, update your script and turn back on my fullscreen mod and tell me if it fixes it.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

peter i found a bug
the script doesn't tell only the current fort battles but all the own forts + allied forts + battles
great work anyway..:D

DeletedUser

addendum to k0nstantin0s' bug report: if your fort, or an allied fort, is under siege, it provides no change to the numbers.

For example, I have 17 forts (allied/occupied). If there are no fort wars going on, it says there are 17 fort battles. If one of my forts is being attacked, it says there are 17 fort battles. If someone else's fort is being attacked, it says there are 18 fort battles.

So, I guess I would have to say... needs some work. :)

DeletedUser

AH sorry, see I don't have any forts, so things like this I can't test.

THANK YOU for reporting this bug... I'll get it sorted out ASAP. I'll have to get ahold of Lokiju to borrow his forts for testing again! :p

For now just disable the script... I'll have a new working one up in a few days! Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I'm doing my best here to answer all requests for scripts... unfortunately I don't have access to some features :)

DeletedUser

addendum to k0nstantin0s' bug report: if your fort, or an allied fort, is under siege, it provides no change to the numbers.

For example, I have 17 forts (allied/occupied). If there are no fort wars going on, it says there are 17 fort battles. If one of my forts is being attacked, it says there are 17 fort battles. If someone else's fort is being attacked, it says there are 18 fort battles.

So, I guess I would have to say... needs some work. :)

Fixed.

Thanks to lokiju for once again letting me use his Forts as test subjects... :razz:

Update your script, there
is a new version!!!