Easter quest deadline extended?

DeletedUser

Hello,
I think that Easter quests deadline should be extended as we are continuously having problems with logging in to the game. Extension time should be at least the amount of time people couldn't log in to their accounts.

newpicturetf.jpg

[Ty Elmyr. Resized and compressed, should be ok now.]

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3190/errorq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

Had the same problems, didn't loose too much time though...

DeletedUser

Just to clarify the April 7th deadline I've posted: the quests are available through the 7th.

Joony said:
Der 7. April gilt einschließlich.

"The 7th April is inclusive."

DeletedUser23117

Well that's good. I wouldn't have had enough time if it ended on the 7th, because of bad luck with wood/turkey. :mad:

DeletedUser

I still would like a extension because I'm a noob.

Not having that time to queue walking across the map has killed my chances of completing the quest.

DeletedUser

i nees a extension too, the 500 error took me about a day of doing it :mad:

DeletedUser22107

How about some extra time for under level 30 players as mine did not get the Easter quest for 12 hours after the others.

DeletedUser

those of us who couldnt get the snowmans hat didn't get an extension. because we could accept the treasure hunt part but not finish it.
had the coal for last quest too :)

so , why should you ?

DeletedUser

those of us who couldnt get the snowmans hat didn't get an extension. because we could accept the treasure hunt part but not finish it.
had the coal for last quest too :)

so , why should you ?
Well, the point they are trying to make is that there was a log in problem that lasted a few hours and they want those hours back, considering they could get some wood, turkey or steak in those few hours.

DeletedUser

just ranting about the hat on a subliminal level duduie :)

If you want a good hat rant, how bout how they added the +luck AFTER the quest series was finished, so you didnt even know it's worth til after.

DeletedUser

I experienced the same log in problems as others did , I still got all the items , I did have some already as I try and keep some of all products. So it did make mine a bit easier.

@ Melnkor , Dont get me started , lol. If I could have just been able to accept the last quest I would have had it. Just couldnt log the treasure hunt hours at the time. Lol

DeletedUser

If you want a good hat rant, how bout how they added the +luck AFTER the quest series was finished, so you didnt even know it's worth til after.

The fact that it was part of a set that would obviously only be obtainable from holiday quests, possibly without a second chance to get them, was enough to make it worth pursuing.

DeletedUser

@ Melnkor , Dont get me started , lol. If I could have just been able to accept the last quest I would have had it. Just couldnt log the treasure hunt hours at the time. Lol

Unfortunatly, even if you had it accepted, once the time ran out you wouldn't have been able to get the hat. =\

The fact that it was part of a set that would obviously only be obtainable from holiday quests, possibly without a second chance to get them, was enough to make it worth pursuing.

I guess so, but all prior holiday items had no value all, so I didn't have high hope at what the set was going to give. So I just didn't get it, lol... Now i have to wait 8 more months for it...

VETUS

It would be nice if the players who are close to completing the quest are allowed to do so. I need 2 steaks and whatever Barkeeper Henry Walker has left, fish?

DeletedUser

Since we're throwing out suggestions to 'Level the playing field'...

How about they lower the products required by half! Steak & Turkey was too hard.
Let the players who didn't read off-site Twitter clues have 3 more days.
Let anyone who just logged In over the Easter Weekend have the Rotten Eggs!

I'm not trying to be Cruel, or Crack wise...
But some things just happen. It wasn't intentional. It's just a game.

I didn't get the hat last year, and I'm Lvl 75! I will wait. It's just a game.

I am 2 turkey and 2 steaks from the eggs. I know I ain't gonna make it.
I will have to wait till next year too. Am I happy? No... But it's just a game.

You didn't get the eggs this year... But you got something to talk about here next year.

DeletedUser1121

just do all the easter quests :)
if you found the first 3, the last one wouldn't be that hard to find