Where does one go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To blow off some steam around here?

i mean, i'm sure y'all have had noobs come in here wanting to vent about mork and his crappy hunting party. but you seem to just ignore the obvious. perhaps because you've already heard many things. perhaps because you are tired of it. sure. but in the meantime, i'm new, i got serious issues, and i'm afraid my real life therapist doesnt want to hear about my gaming problems she just wants to know why i'm gaming....so who do i talk to then? you all are the only ones i know who play this game...you dont care aout what i do on the outside right? i mean, as long as i'm not a mas murderer, terrorist, child rapist, etc. etc. don't you want to help me get through my first knock out emotional rollercoaster ride? after all, i am a girl...i need some company :razz:

DeletedUser

um, uh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:blink:
lol there is a lot there to chew on lol.

the world threads are often a good place to vent. I am a noob(that cracks me up lol) but if you look i have posted lots in the past week. The main thing i found is as long as you keep the forum rules in mind and try to search your questions first everyone is glad to help.

The only rule i am aware of for complaining in the forum is not to complain about being disciplined by the game mods****I could be wrong on this****

Oh yeah some in here are very knowledgeable, and some only think themselfs to be. the forum admin is great vast of know how for this game.;)

To blow off some steam around here?

i mean, i'm sure y'all have had noobs come in here wanting to vent about mork and his crappy hunting party. but you seem to just ignore the obvious. perhaps because you've already heard many things. perhaps because you are tired of it. sure. but in the meantime, i'm new, i got serious issues, and i'm afraid my real life therapist doesnt want to hear about my gaming problems she just wants to know why i'm gaming....so who do i talk to then? you all are the only ones i know who play this game...you dont care aout what i do on the outside right? i mean, as long as i'm not a mas murderer, terrorist, child rapist, etc. etc. don't you want to help me get through my first knock out emotional rollercoaster ride? after all, i am a girl...i need some company :razz:

DeletedUser

P&P belongs in the world boards, not Saloon, because the vast majority of players don't care about your problems with dgorsk.

Moving this to w10.

DeletedUser

She never mentioned Dgorsk in that post Elmyr. I smell a stalker :laugh:!

Diggo11

The only rule i am aware of for complaining in the forum is not to complain about being disciplined by the game mods****I could be wrong on this****
I think you need to read the forum rules ;)

Attachments

• Forum Rules.jpg
    Forum Rules.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser

Moved to w10. Am I in the right place yet? This is why I usually just lock world-specific threads in Saloon that don't specify the world. :p

DeletedUser

Moved to w10. Am I in the right place yet? This is why I usually just lock world-specific threads in Saloon that don't specify the world. :p

She might be talking about the town The Hunting Party in world 11. Or she might be talking about the mega noob alliance in world 10. She has to confirm which one really :p

DeletedUser

My suggestions:
Don't play a game which has PVP as a major element if you don't like PVP.
Don't build a character that can't fight back.
Don't join a town right next to another town you have poor relationships with.
Go for a walk, get some fresh air, and remind yourself that it's just a game. ;)

DeletedUser

I appreciate all the wonderful comments....i was talking about w11. i dont interact much with Mork in w10, althought tonight i got a hit on him at the fort battle.........in response to Rorschach, nah...this is the most perfect game....much better than Realm of Empires because of the time one really needs to put into it, is by far much less. i also dont mind having a non fighting character...i also did not choose where my town was built, but have very loyal ties to everyone there..they have allowed me to up my gameplay, and enjoy what the West really has to offer.

my problem is, why are people so dang stuck on themselves in this "game"..as you so rightfully call it. it's a game. after one concern i made earlier, (yes i am a noob) my new, dear friend Mork clearly sent me a personal message degrading me. he would never say such things to my face, so why pretend to have such Hubris in an online game, except to boost his own ego...for who? himself?

But alas, my question has been answered. i will go elsewhere. i thank eveyone for their help in these forums. you can lock this now...or delete it...or whatever you awesome people do! cheers!

LONG LIVE THE SUICIDE SOLDIERS!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a report function if you think a message is that offensive.
You need a thick skin on the internet though, as people are often rude.

DeletedUser

i used to be the lead singer in a punk band...i used to have a pink mohawk but not anymore, so yes, i am off my rocker :sad:

see i understand the thick skin thing...i need to have one in real life too...but here? on the internet? and no...i will admit people, the remark was not really all that bad. i have totally blown it out of proportion. so i do apologize to mork for making people think that he said something really bad because he didnt. i think i was just pissed because i had been playing since october and had never been KO'd. it was my first KO, and i didnt do anything to anyone, and i didnt understand why he came after me all of a sudden. I thought this game had honor in it. so i felt that mork had just done me wrong. oh well, it's a game, and it does not teach honor to the children. such is the way of things. GAME ON.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go get em' Calimity. put your game face on. ;)

Need any hints , Man From Snowy river is a great teacher , so I hear.

DeletedUser

you should know Touch. everything you know is because of that Man :laugh:

DeletedUser5597

Lol dgorsk, of course you have (as long we KO their town daily) :nowink:

DeletedUser20647

your town can retaliate can't they? otherwise, get an alliance together so you have more power :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.