New Icon In Reports Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just a quick idea i thought of. Wouldn't it be helpful if you could have a "save" or "folders" Section in the reports. For saving, Items you find, Duels, Things like that. Heres a image i did with paint really fast. If someone could make a better image it would be better:laugh:
idea.jpg

What do you think?:)

DeletedUser

This probably should be in minor ideas, but I like it. Sort of a version of EM's improved telegrams suggestion for reports. I'm surprised no one has posted yet.

DeletedUser

Finally Someone bumped it LOL.

I would really like to see this new icon seen in-game because it would be useful for towns (keeping track of duels) And maybe some lucky items you found :)

DeletedUser

What is exactly does this feature do? I saw your thread when you made it but couldn't understand the idea :unsure:

DeletedUser

What is exactly does this feature do? I saw your thread when you made it but couldn't understand the idea :unsure:

With this feature you can save reports, currently the reports are deleted each X days (I don't know the exact nº of days, I think it is 2 weeks).

Noobmic

It will be very useful. At least now I can keep in game all that I want to save. Until now I've saved some print screens with what I wanted to keep.

DeletedUser

It's a filter for reports and gives the option to save them instead of having them deleted after two weeks.

Diggo11

It would be nice if we could also "publish" these saved reports, like that in TW. For those of you unfamiliar with that system you can choose to publish up to five reports at a time, which gives a link to a copy of the report that can be viewed by other players. Would be great for items found and allow me to do far better contests!

DeletedUser

Sk8erman, this is an excellent idea. Two thumbs up from me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Very well thought out, and a good idea at that. You have my wholehearted support on this one.:D I can't even think of anything to add or anything I'd like done better.

DeletedUser

It's a filter for reports and gives the option to save them instead of having them deleted after two weeks.

lol, alright, forget the filter part of my answer. I always forget that the filter already exists. I notice it every few months and say "oh yeah."

DeletedUser

Like this idea very much! Voted idd

btw, there is a filter..? :O

DeletedUser

well it is good but don't remove fort battle option. just add it to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.