Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

Please include your sig banner so I can confirm! I can find it myself, but it's easier if you just post it!

I was thinking about doing this a few days before the first Quests thread opened in a world board. How many quests have you completed? To look it up, look at your stats banners in game (or in your sig if it's already there), Settings > Signature (link at top of window).

178 on w2 for me, including completing the level 67 and 75 quests and finding and destroying Hernando's sword.

[Moving .de and Beta to a separate table below those from other worlds, since they have quests that are unavailable on .net and other language servers.]

Top 30 Questiness!

1 |
img.php
2 |
img.php
3 |
img.php
4 |
img.php
4 |
img.php
6 |
img.php
6 |
img.php
8 |
img.php
8 |
img.php
10 |
img.php

|
11 |
img.php
11 |
img.php
13 |
img.php
14 |
img.php
14 |
img.php
16 |
img.php
16 |
img.php
18 |
img.php
18 |
img.php
20 |
img.php

|
21 |
img.php
22 |
img.php
23 |
img.php
23 |
img.php
23 |
img.php
26 |
img.php
27 |
img.php
28 |
img.php
29 | http://en2.the-west.net/img.php?type=sig&design=classic1&player_id=174654
.de and Beta
.de |
img.php
.de |
img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World 3 Brazil... \o/ Yet to Complete...

The Art Thief - 1 Part
Wild Horses - 2 Parts
Bob - 2 Parts
Hernando Curse - 1 Part

Tied with You Elmyr... ^^

DeletedUser

My world 3 is my quest champ.

img.php

Elmyr, since you have the overall bestest questiest, why not make a nice little graph of some sort with the best in each world?

DeletedUser

Elmyr, since you have the overall bestest questiest, why not make a nice little graph of some sort with the best in each world?

Hey, i'm tied with him, lol, uhaUhuahuAHuaHua...

DeletedUser

World 3 Brazil... \o/ Yet to Complete...

The Art Thief - 1 Part
Wild Horses - 2 Parts
Bob - 2 Parts
Hernando Curse - 1 Part

Tied with You Elmyr... ^^

I guess skipping the April quest on w2 is coming back to haunt me. Oh well, next year. ;)

Too much trouble. :p

I'm also just counting one world per player. I have another one that would currently be in the top 10 with 157 I think it was.

DeletedUser618

W1 Worker 146
W6 Adventurer 145
W2 Dueler 141

DeletedUser

Doesn't your total also depend on which decision you pick for some of the quest lines?

DeletedUser

Doesn't your total also depend on which decision you pick for some of the quest lines?

Umm think you are right. Counted only for the raid: decision 1 - 9 quests, decision 2 - 11 quests. Not to mention the decision I didn't take that would further on open the quest for that damn toothpick :razz:

DeletedUser

Haven't yet finished the level 67 quest line, and (obviously) haven't started the level 75 quests...

DeletedUser

I've only done 151 because I made 2 bad decisions. The first was to try to be a well-rounded character which makes it hard to do a lot of them. The second was to spend 90%+ of the time in the hotel.

DeletedUser

World 7 is my quester:

Not bad considering I joined too late to be able to the April quest yet. I'm not about to destroy Hernando's sword, but I am going to cut some firewood, and gradually work through the level 75 and 67 quests.

DeletedUser

163 :(

I saved some premium trial quests as well as a couple NPC duel quests to KO myself. I suppose I can complete them all since I can complete most of them quickly then just need to do last 2 quests of lv 75 quest + decision 1 of lv 67 quest (holding off to see if choosing decision 1 may have any repercussion down the road0

DeletedUser

169 quests
I'm going to stubbornly hang onto Hernando's Sword until I have a good reason to destroy it.