Leaving town.

DeletedUser

at first, when i leave my town to shop out, i wait for 4hrs to join another.,,,
when i leave again, i wait for 2-3hrs.,,,
and in my third leaving, i wait for 12hrs...

why it is not the same???

DeletedUser

It increases by 2 hours every time you leave town and decreases by 5 minutes a day. I think you're remembering the exact times incorrectly...

DeletedUser

"Are you sure you want to leave the town? You cannot join another town for 12 hours 15 minutes after leaving your town" -see this

this is my fourth leaving...

DeletedUser

areu counting leaving ur home town only...u need to count leaving the towns in which u did shopping

DeletedUser

"Are you sure you want to leave the town? You cannot join another town for 12 hours 15 minutes after leaving your town" -see this

this is my fourth leaving...

This:

at first, when i leave my town to shop out, i wait for 4hrs to join another.,,,
when i leave again, i wait for 2-3hrs.,,,
and in my third leaving, i wait for 12hrs...

4 hours, then 2 to 3 hours, then 12 hours.

Whatever, it doesn't matter, I answered your question!

The timer increases by 2 hours every time you leave town. It goes back down by 5 minutes every day.

I can't possibly explain it any clearer.

DeletedUser

When you left town once, you had to wait 4 hours to join another. You stood long enough in that town to bring the time down to 2-3 hours. I am sure you left some towns in the mean time and didn't stay long enough in those towns for the time to go down. Leaving a town today and another one tomorrow will make you wait 4 more hours then before. If you need to wait 12 hours now and you stay in the same town without leaving it for 144 days, you will be able to join another town in 2 hours (the ones added to your waiting time when you leave the town).