Have I been sleeping that long?

DeletedUser

I wonder if I'm the first to confirm this? If you're sleeping in a town that goes ghost, you keep sleeping.

sleeping-1.png

DeletedUser

lol. what world is that, and what's the empty whiskey bottles button for? you obviously have a gm script or something.

DeletedUser

w1. That's from Shulik's town buttons script. It opens your town's saloon...the useful one, not the one that's easier to get to by clicking "Quests". ;)

DeletedUser

lol. that seems like a useful script. almost makes me wish i used firefox, but then i remember how much better chrome is.

and wow, you are sleeping a LONG way away from home, lol. hows the weather all the way over there? i bet it's a lot colder than from our native southeast.

DeletedUser

It happened in W2 also. We were close to a fort a few hours before the battle and some went to sleep a bit in a town near. The town turned into a ghost town in the meantime and they continued to sleep.

DeletedUser

It's scary how many players are deleted in W1 due to inactivity and how many towns are becoming ghost towns.

So, Elmyr, how's the trick or treat going there?

DeletedUser

and wow, you are sleeping a LONG way away from home, lol. hows the weather all the way over there? i bet it's a lot colder than from our native southeast.

I travel a lot to duel. I like variety. ;)

It happened in W2 also. We were close to a fort a few hours before the battle and some went to sleep a bit in a town near. The town turned into a ghost town in the meantime and they continued to sleep.

Damn, an even better story that mine. I think there's a horror movie plot in there somewhere.

/me calls Rob Zombie

So, Elmyr, how's the trick or treat going there?

Everyone's dead!

scoobshag.jpg

Deleted User - 819397

Wow, that's odd...but maybe that explains how this one person in my town was offline for a week and was sleeping for an impossibly long time...

Also, does it cost you money still for each time you sleep?

DeletedUser

Wow, that's odd...but maybe that explains how this one person in my town was offline for a week and was sleeping for an impossibly long time...

You still can't sleep for more than 16 hours (32 hours with premium automation) without logging in and queuing more sleep.

Also, does it cost you money still for each time you sleep?

Of course, you already paid in advance before sleeping before the town went ghost.

Deleted User - 819397

So it doesn't auto queue more sleep then, it just fills whatever slots you have.

And I was talking about if you had only said 8 hours, and it set you up for 8 more, if you had to pay more. Sorry for not being clear.:)

DeletedUser

hey elmyr, are you planning on waking up any time soon? it looks like your at another ghost town right now.

DeletedUser

You still can't sleep for more than 16 hours (32 hours with premium automation) without logging in and queuing more sleep.

Of course, you already paid in advance before sleeping before the town went ghost.

Elmyr, are you trying to haunt me by moving in next door in that ghost town? Is this how you are trying to spend your inheritance?

DeletedUser

Elmyr, are you trying to haunt me by moving in next door in that ghost town? Is this how you are trying to spend your inheritance?

lol, don't tell me it happened again. Someone asked me about taking it over, but someone already did. ;)

I think I found a new way to make money! Deposit $10k in the treasury of the town of my choice, or I'll sleep in your town next. Camping? Please, I'm more dangerous when I don't wake up.

Deleted User - 819397

I think I found a new way to make money! Deposit $10k in the treasury of the town of my choice, or I'll sleep in your town next. Camping? Please, I'm more dangerous when I don't wake up.

lolz, I'd probably pay up...not that I'd be able too...I've only got around 5000 at this point on my best world...

DeletedUser

lolz, I'd probably pay up...not that I'd be able too...I've only got around 5000 at this point on my best world...

I have slept for 16 hours on a small town that turned ghost momentarily before another player founded the town. I was dead asleep when he was doing the repairs I guess.:laugh: Good thing he didn't steal away my $25K cash, it was bundled up my bedside table.

Deleted User - 819397

ooh, I'm surprised he didn't see you, declare you dead, and take the money!:laugh:

DeletedUser

I think you like scaring people away so the towns will turn in ghosts towns, you little Casper.

DeletedUser

lol, don't tell me it happened again. Someone asked me about taking it over, but someone already did. ;)

Peter Venkman, Ray, Egon, I may need your service pretty soon. I may soon have a haunting problem as I refuse to pay that extortion!

I hope I don't get a bill bigger than 10K by calling those 3 stoodges.