About Wars and Coalitions of world 10

DeletedUser

Well this is bugging me for some time. Wherever you look in the world map you can see a MC , GC , POW or some other random Coalition.

As I'm curious about this stuff (I'm not in a coalition) I browsed around and found out that most of the towns in a coalition dont even know about each other or care about each other (when I say care I mean doing allied stuff or helping out each other)

So the question is, the above statement is bound to be wrong and which of these coalitions are good? I mean the question in every aspect such like:

*who has more towns included
*who has more battlepower
*who has more forts
*who has more noobs
*who is more professional
*who has better comunication between allied towns
etc.

I dont want to start up a "I beat you more" , "you are a noob" kinda post here I just want to talk about the general sutiation in the correct manner :D

~~razalus from innsmouth~~

DeletedUser

Banana Town isn't a part of any of those ' coalitions ' :) , although we are friends with some of them.

as far as total members, MC and GC seem to be the biggest if that's what your asking.

DeletedUser14793

as far as noobs and forts go that would be GC.

as far as battle power and communication that would be MC and us THP

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I doubt any of them have the organisation you're expecting.

If you don't know what I mean then join one and take a look.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I agree the organization one would hope for in a major coalition requires somebody with no life, and exceptional organizational skills. You would have to dedicate hours to keeping in contact with the town leaders of the coalitions, create forums for inter town discussion, chat rooms for organized attacks on forts and towns... I think each of the bigger coalitions use some of those techniques every now and then, but I doubt any of them could be considered well oiled machines.

You would be better off with 1-5 towns located near each other ideally consisting of people that you know. that way you don't have to travel far to help each other out and you don't get bogged down with the bureaucracy of organizing lots of towns.

you are better off looking for a town that is fun to be with, and then deal with the breaks from there.

DeletedUser

I've no idea which is the biggest, best or most well organised but continually duel the coalitions exclusively, as the way they seem to have gotten their claws into so many good towns is nauseating. The fact there are so many of them around means I'm never short of targets and can choose to leave the "independent" towns alone for no other reason than they deserve credit for not being part of these phoney empires.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4431

Honestly its a very debatable subject. I personally think that "Coalitions" or mega alliances ruin the point of this game, but what does my opinion matter. You definitely want to stay out of the sphere of influence of said alliances though as it keeps your options open and especially dueling targets.

DeletedUser

Well I had the impression that people try to steal away each others forts and a newly founded town making his own fort would be an easy pray for a coalition attack..

Now I had the impression that coalitions cant even guard their own XD

DeletedUser

Well I had the impression that people try to steal away each others forts and a newly founded town making his own fort would be an easy pray for a coalition attack..

Now I had the impression that coalitions cant even guard their own XD

There's been a total one fort attack on this world so far. What gave you that impression?(although MC have failed quite magnificently in their attempt).

DeletedUser

As far as coalitions go, GC has my respect.. But I think the best town/s in W10 is IJ and IJ II.. :D

Not that I'm being bias, (oh wait, I am. .) :)

DeletedUser

Honestly, GC is simply an attempt at stopping the infection of all the low-lifes banding together in MC to try and overwhelm this world with sheer numbers. I personally would have prefered an independent town, but you do with what's you got. At least MC gives plenty of targets for dueling:)

DeletedUser

Well the BLS town is stolen to put it short.

And if you guys welcome players like that into your alliance i wish you the best you will need it.

DeletedUser

Well the BLS town is stolen to put it short.

And if you guys welcome players like that into your alliance i wish you the best you will need it.

What the BLS have done is something to praise them about, They know that the MC will be a bitter enemy of theirs now, but still they cared more for their members and their freedom.
I think the BLS have been delivered! They'll be enjoying a far better managed coalition now. Soon more towns will follow their footstep, and will break free from the MC tag!

To all MC towns: Show the courage and do it now, before they utilize you even more!

DeletedUser

I want to clarify something. The GC is NOT an alliance in the traditional sense. We are a fort alliance formed in response to the MC's threat against us. GC towns are free to engage in diplomacy with any town to any degree they choose, some choose to cooperate with each other more than others. The fact of the matter is - unless fort battles are initiated - the GC as a whole does not operate as a single unit because that's not what we are.