Town combat tab

DeletedUser15762

We should have a new section in "Reports" called "Town Combat", and you can see who attacked who in your town got attacked or who in your town attacked someone else and see what the outcome was, how much damage, etc. Or it could be in "Town" underneath "Town Log".

What do you think?

-wert718-

DeletedUser

Or you could just put a duel thread in your town forum and post all attacks.

DeletedUser

A thumbs up for this idea...... theres no need for too much detail , just a breif record of the last duels would be a great improvement :)

DeletedUser

That would require people to actually be online when they are attacked to post the duels as they happen. This idea would show this info wether they are online or not.

Also It would show up any rogue elements within towns if they are trying to sneak in the occasional builder attack , against town policy

Oops double post , slap my wrist :bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15762

Well, glad you all like it! :) Now let's see what the mods say.

I'm bumping this up again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

I like this...this would make it easier to know if someone's taking advantage of a worker, and then the dueling people could lay some hurt on him or her:D! A winner all around!

DeletedUser16628

I like this idea very much in all my towns our forums are set up the same and we keep a dueling thread but to many go under the radar and don't get reported.I report all of my duels to our town forum win or lose mostly win but let's amp this up I agree with wert on this one great idea whose time has come.

DeletedUser

Exactly!

This is another idea that diminishes the hard work put into making a great town. Founders and councilors are the ones who set the example of posting duel reports in town forums. The more active the members are, the better the town.

Automatic duel reports and automatic taxes (suggested) would indeed make the game easier for some people. But it doesn't need to be easier. It should be hard to be a great town. Something worth achieving.

DeletedUser16628

forget the automatic taxes that would not work out very well like the system now but knowing who is in and out of your town and dueling workers some people are away or only report 2-3 times a week you find out to late and by the way my towns are as active as any of the hundred or so towns I've been to and they all have that same issue no matter how good you are unless they only have 1 person in it say you.My town in w-6 is 40+deep and many things go unnoticed and in w-1 we are 18 deep and it still happens there so you tell me

Deleted User - 819397

Exactly, people don't tell most of the time, so the addition would be a great help!

DeletedUser

Nice idea... on Czech forum is similar idea - make 2 level mortician and that is duel chart...
I painted picture:

funebrakenglish.jpg

DeletedUser

No, you write good English:D and we clearly understand you.

i am uneasy when reading people with bad grammar. But you do care about it and it shows you communicate well:)

DeletedUser

personally I wouldnt go as far as displaying the duel , it would take up unnessessary server space and the duel stances shouldnt be displayed for anyone to see, just for those directly involved with the duel.

Just the outcome ....won /lost would be enough

DeletedUser

No, you write good English:D and we clearly understand you.

i am uneasy when reading people with bad grammar. But you do care about it and it shows you communicate well:)
thank you...:laugh:

personally I wouldnt go as far as displaying the duel , it would take up unnessessary server space and the duel stances shouldnt be displayed for anyone to see, just for those directly involved with the duel.

Just the outcome ....won /lost would be enough

yes... I repair it:

funebrakenglish2.jpg

DeletedUser18842

Good!
There was this idea but there incoming duels were shown in towns mortician.
I would like to see it in mortician - dueling isn't it!

DeletedUser16628

The idea is there and putting into the mortician 2nd level would be a fine start but just who dueled who and winner is all info needed and should not be able to be accessed by outsiders just founders and counselors or am I headed down the wrong road here.