Where Complaining Gets You..(NOT A WHINE THREAD)

DeletedUser

When you whine/complain to people in-game it is usually because you got dueled right?
Well their is no point in complaining it just makes one more enemie.

Think about it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complaining/Whining gets you::mad:

1) NONE of your Money/Health Points back.
2) If you even bother complaining your wasting your time.
3) And it will probably make the person who ur complaining to attack you even more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

Do we really need a thread about this?

And if someone gets attacked do you think they will hunt down this thread, read it, and then just chill?

DeletedUser

Maybe. They might. They could think about it and realize ITS JUST A GAME!
Then theyll quit and wonder what there doing with their life.

DeletedUser15762

This thread makes sense, just post it in your profile for all who wish to retaliate to see!

DeletedUser

People like to complain because they want more of life to do what they say but it doesn't listen to them. when they grow up a little more they will know better, and probably stop complaining so much. :)

Deleted User - 819397

People complain because they feel like everything should go their way all the time. Believe me, all you whiners out there, there's no way that's gonna happen.;)

DeletedUser3543

I was attacked, but this thread has made me think twice about sending a telegram.

DeletedUser

Some guy on World 1, "Colonel Antonio" who is a worker said in his profile "Only a man without honor would even think about attacking me."

I don't know if he's still KO'd lol.

DeletedUser

Some guy on World 1, "Colonel Antonio" who is a worker said in his profile "Only a man without honor would even think about attacking me."

I don't know if he's still KO'd lol.

I don't know if he's switched towns, but looking at his current town's mort, they've only been dueling 11 times.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it must be a different place you are at. This guy I am talking about resides in World 1, his town has no mortitian, and he is in a town called "Desolate Place"

"I am an honest working man. Any man with honor would not even think about dueling me."

Lol like that keeps Duelers away.

DeletedUser

If I had a worker character, I would make him pure dueler and write something like that at my description just to get dueled and KO them. I am not saying that is the case. The fact that he has no mortician proves he is not into dueling.

DeletedUser

Only A Man Who Is Prepared To Be Attacked Should Even Think About Playing This Game

DeletedUser

Yeah, it must be a different place you are at. This guy I am talking about resides in World 1, his town has no mortitian, and he is in a town called "Desolate Place"

"I am an honest working man. Any man with honor would not even think about dueling me."

Lol like that keeps Duelers away.

That's the town, specifically town_id 9521. Why is that significant?

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('building_mortician',{town_id:9521},'9521');

desolateplace.png

DeletedUser

Only A Man Who Is Prepared To Be Attacked Should Even Think About Playing This Game

This would be a pretty empty place if that were the case. An awful lot of players aren't old enough to be considered 'men' yet, and a quite a few of us are females. Of the 'men' who are playing, I doubt that all of them are prepared to be attacked. You may want to rethink your idea about who should be allowed to play.

DeletedUser

Dont Worry.
I Only Said Man Because I Was Parodying The Guys Post.
He Says Man In It

Only A Person Who Is Prepared To Be Attacked Should Even Think About Playing This Game.

Happier Now?

Sorry For Any Offence Caused

DeletedUser

Man, you have a weird way of typing. :D

I am always prepared to be attacked, but I never expect it when it happens.
And from should to would is a long step. Until then, the whiners will give us more reasons to duel them.

DeletedUser

Man, you have a weird way of typing. :D

Ok The Second Part Is In Italics Because I Copied From Where It Was Quoted And Then Couldnt Turn It Off.

But Yeah, I Like Upper Case. It's Like Shouting:mad::razz::D

DeletedUser3543

Ok The Second Part Is In Italics Because I Copied From Where It Was Quoted And Then Couldnt Turn It Off.

But Yeah, I Like Upper Case. It's Like Shouting:mad::razz::D

No, THIS IS SHOUTING!

You're Speaking Like A Menu Or A Notice On A Front Door.