Keys

DeletedUser

KEYS!

After clearing the lvl 67 and 75 quests I have gotten 2 keys!

What am I supposed to do with them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no one exactly knows..though there have been speculations..u can see them by using the search function of the forum

DeletedUser

I'm betting this topic is like Hernando's sword. Even if someone did know, it would be against the rules to post information about these secret quests.

DeletedUser

Who DOESN'T know how to get Hernandos? I thought it was well known..

The only real problem with Hernandos is that most people made the "wrong" choice very early in the game.. In my opinion it's idiotic, having what you do at level 15, to affect if you can get something that good at level 50.

Anyways.. Are you hinting that maybe the keys are something like Hernandos? Maybe some secret way to get a gun as good as Hernando?

DeletedUser

Anyways.. Are you hinting that maybe the keys are something like Hernandos? Maybe some secret way to get a gun as good as Hernando?

It better be better than Hernando's. Hernando's is much easier to get (finding the first note notwithstanding), and there's almost a 20 level difference between the quests.

And no, details of how to get the third key (and the second key, for that matter), and the reward for getting all three keys, are not allowed to be posted.

DeletedUser

it mus be something nice..otherwise it wont have been this much of a secret. ..

and i m sure even adelei doesnt know wat the reward is...and yes there is also key no.3 ...which u need to find out to get any reward from them..(i think so..:huh:)

DeletedUser

and i m sure even adelei doesnt know wat the reward is...

You're right, I do not.

My dueler is spec'ed for...dueling. I doubt he will ever be able to complete the level 67 quest at all.

My adventurer is about level 40, and will do the level 67 quest at some point, but, as you can tell, it's down the road a bit...;)

DeletedUser

I've heard people say that the reward was Young's Revolver, but that is not even close to the increase you would expect from Hernando's sword.

DeletedUser

I've heard people say that the reward was Young's Revolver, but that is not even close to the increase you would expect from Hernando's sword.

They only think that because Pumpking had it on the Swedish server, but that's not how he got it.

DeletedUser

well, one of the reason is because he was too low level to get 67 or 75 lvl quests

DeletedUser

Well, of course. You never can trust old Elmyr. :nowink:

Said the Mississippian spammer who says he's Canadian and has five brothers.

He still isn't high enough for even one key.

pumpking.png

DeletedUser12734

There's only one way to solve the secrets of The West! wait until a dev unveils it to someone special and then slowly it''ll spread to everywhere :D
Oh God.. :p how dumb it can be!

DeletedUser8269

Are there ?
Who can actually give me some sort of proof there is at least even a 3rd key ?
Pieces of a note are numbered 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 but keys just have 1. Key and 2. Key.

For all I know maybe there isnt even a 3rd key and are those 2 enough for what we have to do with it.... later.....

Slygoxx

The keys are in the data files as pictures :) And as there are 3 different pictures, there are 3 different keys.

DeletedUser14280

Well...(look, I'm musing!)
If there's a 3rd item, then it's either another key, or something that the two keys fit into.
My guess is that once someone finds all three items, a quest will be unlocked, much like with the three note pieces.