weapons from duel

DeletedUser

ok we should get items from dueling the more people u have made pass out the higher the luck kinda like a bounty:indian::indian::indian:

DeletedUser3543

Duelling is not a job.

Therefore you cannot find items whilst 'working'.

Deleted User - 819397

I agree in the fact that it's bad. Dueling is a delicate system that works well, but tweaking it too much in any direction spells disaster.

DeletedUser

I don't agree...
I have a gun and I shoot... shoot... "oh, it's nice sword..." - isn't good idea :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think all of the workers will say "bad idea" and the others will say "nice idea"

DeletedUser14280

Hmm, well...
You get money from dueling.
You get EXP from dueling.
You have motivation for dueling.
There's danger in dueling.
The more skill points you have, the better you are at dueling.
So why not get items and products from dueling as well? It's already enough like a job.

DeletedUser

Losing items in duels has been suggested before. It was a horrible idea then and it's a horrible idea now.

i think all of the workers will say "bad idea" and the others will say "nice idea"

A competent, active dueler can easily have well over 100 losses. I completely disagree from all standpoints: builder, non-combatant adventurer, dueling adventurer, dueling worker, dueling soldier.

I'll add that it would be easily exploitable to transfer items to other players.

Edit:
Unless I'm misunderstanding you and you don't mean stealing items but just getting items from out of nowhere like regular jobs, in which case it's not absolutely horrible, but I still don't like it. Celxius claims there's a parallel, but that's not entirely true. The cash comes directly from the other player, as does the danger. The only way to make a parallel is to steal items, which would again make the idea horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Great points, Elmyr...not only would this make everyone mad, but it would be exploited as well...this is a bad idea all around.