Fort Battles in A new Window.

DeletedUser

Hey people.

When you are online for a fortbattle Don't you hate how the battle is very small? I do.

Well i have come forward with an idea to give us an option to open the battle in a new window. Just like we can ingame forums. We can have a little Option in the Corner or something saying: "Click to View Fort Battle in New window"

Or something like that. How do you guys feel about it?

DeletedUser

I would like that, if for no other reason that in the current set up, the battle window STAYS on TOP, even if you open other windows [like telegrams]. Also would be VERY nice if when clicking on a character in a fort battle, INSTEAD of showing the weapon NAME, it showed the weapon's damage numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

agreed
i have to use zoom function in a fort battle (not a option in west but in my browser :p]

DeletedUser

Hey people.

When you are online for a fortbattle Don't you hate how the battle is very small? I do.

Well i have come forward with an idea to give us an option to open the battle in a new window. Just like we can ingame forums. We can have a little Option in the Corner or something saying: "Click to View Fort Battle in New window"

Or something like that. How do you guys feel about it?

Do you mean window as in a new window alltogether or just a tab?
If tab i suppose its quite good.
window i cba with though, i use alt+tab for everything :laugh:

DeletedUser

Yeah i Meant tab, But window, tab, same thing :)Hefty how long until this could go up for voting?

People have to discuss about it more right?

DeletedUser

i like that idea..
it would make easier to communicate also because for the time you can't send messages while the "fort battle" window is on top.

DeletedUser

Yep, good idea. Not essential, since you remain at the fort battle when you close the pop up, but still, it would be an improvement.

DeletedUser

Just to point out a couple things. If you left click the open forum in new window that is what you will get a new window. If you right click open forum in new window you have the option to open it in a new tab. I just wanted to point that out and I would also like to see the option to open the fort battle in a new window/tab.

DeletedUser

Could one of the mods pass this on to gem for refferal please?

DeletedUser8269

While at a fort battle you can minimize it too for a moment so you can (for example) open other pages like Forum, Telegrams, Reports etc. Dont have to close it.

I like the idea though