Doing ALL Jobs

DeletedUser

There might already be a thread like this and if there is i'm sorry but i wanted one i could reference more easily.

So part 1 of my qiestion is what is the most useful skill and skill set(i.e. strength mobility, dextarity or charisma)

and what is the ideal skill setup to be able to do every job without changing clothes or with only having to wear one outfit.

DeletedUser

The question has been answered in several old threads, including one I made after figuring out a solution that would get you all jobs opened up in the late level 90's. Others have found better solutions afterwards though. Use search to find them.

EDIT: For instance see this thread

what is the ideal skill setup to be able to do every job without changing clothes or with only having to wear one outfit.

However, these calculations all assumed that you had all equipment and that you always wore the best clothes for each job. I'm not sure it's even possible to do all jobs in the same clothes. If it is, you should probably wear the Gentleman's set, but I doubt it's possible without changing clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The question has been answered in several old threads, including one I made after figuring out a solution that would get you all jobs opened up in the late level 90's. Others have found better solutions afterwards though. Use search to find them.

EDIT: For instance see this thread

However, these calculations all assumed that you had all equipment and that you always wore the best clothes for each job. I'm not sure it's even possible to do all jobs in the same clothes. If it is, you should probably wear the Gentleman's set, but I doubt it's possible without changing clothes.

You can do all jobs in 1 set of items without changing anything I'm only a few lvls away from doing it on W2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can do all jobs in 1 set of items without changing anything I'm only a few lvls away from doing it on W2

o_O

LoL

My build requires a little change of weapon or Set... o_O But all great jobs will have more than 30 LP (ambush stagecoat with 101)

Congrats Azuk... ;)

DeletedUser3543

Can someone answer, does the Gentleman's set - full set - give 50LP to EVERY job?

DeletedUser

Can someone answer, does the Gentleman's set - full set - give 50LP to EVERY job?

I don't know if you mean is it supposed to or if it actually does. The answer to the former is yes. I'm not going to check every job to see if it actually does, but it works like it's supposed to on two random jobs I just checked, hunting grizzlies, which I'm currently doing, and steering a paddle steamer, which I can't quite do yet.

DeletedUser3543

But for those jobs where I'm about 30 odd LP from being able to do, it should bump me over the limit...

DeletedUser

But for those jobs where I'm about 30 odd LP from being able to do, it should bump me over the limit...

Yeah, they fixed that bug pretty quickly, where LP bonuses weren't letting you do a job you couldn't already do from skills and skill bonuses from items plus sets.