Pshh!! Lucky!

DeletedUser

wooshz.jpg

Pshh! look at that turtle! they could probly get from one side of the world to the other side in a second! Lucky Devs lol, This is on Beta by the way but i just thought i'd share this with you guys. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

I'm not convinced that's real.
If that guy has a sword of a thousand truths, why's his dueling level only 33?

DeletedUser

I'm not convinced that's real.
If that guy has a sword of a thousand truths, why's his dueling level only 33?
He is a dev so i don't think he duels much because he to busy working on the gameplay.

DeletedUser

Wow I can't believe you're just noticing that.
It's been there for a while.
And you should also have noticed something odd if you looked at the AP rankings and some of the less popular skills.

btw sword has a damage range of 666-1337 in case you're wondering lol

DeletedUser

Wow I can't believe you're just noticing that.
It's been there for a while.
And you should also have noticed something odd if you looked at the AP rankings and some of the less popular skills.

btw sword has a damage range of 666-1337 in case you're wondering lol
I'm just noticing that cause i don't go on beta much i just decided to look at dev_town and saw that and yea..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when i saw this post i had to check it out, cause i don't exactly examine the profiles of devs. and what do you know, this is absolutely true. damn devs always get the good stuff.

DeletedUser11353

Travel time from one end of the map to the other is less than 2 minute, at least that`s what zet told on beta forum

DeletedUser

I've been wanting to duel one of them just to get cool stats in our mortician, but I don't want to get banned lol

DeletedUser14189

Ghehe, I thought no one was supposed to be excluded from battles in the Wild West :)

And how is it Interfering anyway, its not like anyone can beat them :p

DeletedUser

So I've always wondered, who is the South Park fan that created it?