cannons to fort battles

DeletedUser

here i'm again! and my idea is: what about cannons to fortbattles 2 to attacker and 2 to defender?

DeletedUser

i think they are working on it but i thing it was something like gatling gun

DeletedUser

i think they are working on it but i thing it was something like gatling gun

gatling is a normal left hand weapon(for lvl 82+soldiers/lvl85)..which will be available in fort shops..i believe..

DeletedUser1105

You must develop your idea much further.

What characteristics would this weapon have? What damage would it do? What would it's advantages / disadvantages be?

Just asking for cannons isn't going to work.

DeletedUser

Maybe we should all drop few ideas and that creator of this topic filters it and puts it on first post...

Here are few questions that need to be answered:

- What would be the point of cannon? To shot buildings and lower their level or to shot opponents?

- Would cannons be in control of Fort founder or would it shot automaticaly on closest opponent/building?

- How much would cannon cost? 100 iron and 20 wood or something like that... How much would cannons cost for attackers?

- There is one option that I would not like to see and its that cannons crush the walls and attackers cant climb over walls... Cause of spying, that would not work very well cause defenders could put their cannons on opposite side and wait for their walls to be crushed...

The idea needs to be worked out, to be simple and balanced for both sides...

DeletedUser

!?

i ask WHAT ABOUT. it not mean you need add cannons to fort battles but max cannons 5/5 per fort and attacker. price 1000$+

DeletedUser

Cannons VS Gattling guns = fail.

There's a reason the Confederates lost almost every battle when there was a gattling gun involved ;)

Not so much a cannon...

DeletedUser

gatling guns cost 30k and had a damage of 100-200 (it was in beta for a bit)

DeletedUser

that's terrible lol

the precise winchester costs $15400 and does around 200-312 damage

DeletedUser

ok! you think cannons are good idea but maybe it is too difficult to get in fort battles....! thank you all!;)

DeletedUser

i dont like the idea of being able to take out a fort building so easyly by just buying a cannon