Allied Towns Shop

DeletedUser

Hello, i have a little sugestion:

What about if the fort allied town could buy on the other allied towns shop without the 4x penalty? I hope this isn't hard to do, and it would be very helpfull to everybody.

What do you all think?

DeletedUser

I doubt they will do that as there will be shops in the forts that all fort members can shop at.

DeletedUser

But as far as I know, the items at the fort shop aren't the same as the tailor / gunsmith / general store, are they?

DeletedUser14192

they are suppose to be 'Unique' Items Denisero has a good thread though about 'shopping passes' which I find very informative and fair and I would like them to implement some sort of Shopping Pass for Purchase or just Free Shopping Passes given by founders but, we will see...

The Devs don't want 'alliances' in the-west, atleast not formally,

Diggo11

You know what, I actually like this idea!

Although it has a few problems:
1. A town can join multiple forts allowing abuse
2. It shouldn't be erased, just reduced (perhaps to x2)

DeletedUser

You just hit the nail on the head why this won't ever happen. A town can join multiple forts. It would be great but I just don't see it happening.

DeletedUser15920

If a town joins multiple forts what would happen?

Presumably the forts are all under control of the same alliances, right? So it is still within the alliance control.

I support the idea of a Fort having the 4 component town's items, plus, some unique items on its own.

DeletedUser

towns can be added and dropped as allies in a fort, without any delay whatsoever. So no, easy to exploit.

Diggo11

You just hit the nail on the head why this won't ever happen. A town can join multiple forts. It would be great but I just don't see it happening.
I know that, but still, optimism ftw!

(EDIT: Hmm I must be in a really odd mode today, that's so unlike me :p)

DeletedUser

You are quite right allies should not have to pay the high rate because they are 'allies'
= 'mates rates'.

People come to my store and buy a pony for $500. and my town gets only $3-4.
What is the point in that ?????
10% of sale item would be more reasonable and less of an insult.
What can you get for $5. in this 'Game' ?
It would be better to have nothing for the sale of an item than $3-4.

The money side of TW is insane. If you wanted to do it historically it would be better.
I could have built a city in the 1800's west with the money it cost me to build the hotel lol

The money side of TW is not thought out very well.
Stocks and shares at the bank would be good also.
Roulette in the saloon also.
A saloon in the west that did not cater for gambling ?????

Last edited by a moderator: