DO NOT INVITE Covert Bunny INTO YOUR TOWN

DeletedUser

I woke up to find out I had no town. Covert Bunny had recently been promoted, and to find out Covert Bunny kicked everyone out of town except for 2 players.

I was able to get back in, but a whole day lost of building and having to recruit back all the players.

Covert Bunny is an adventurer do not let him shop in your town.javascript:AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:421129});

Proof of the matter, here's a sample of the town log when I got back to town:

On 7/21/09 at 5:26 PM sarulee has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:26 PM Grubby Harry has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:26 PM GarretAsh has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:26 PM abzinar has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:25 PM Skeletor has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:25 PM Latigo Kid has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:25 PM KenLee has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:25 PM Treyor has been dismissed by Covert Bunny On 7/21/09 at 5:25 PM titam33 has been dismissed by Covert Bunny

DeletedUser1105

Why was he promoted to founder?

You have to be more careful in future. I see no harm in inviting him to my town (did I play W7). I wouldn't give him the founders hat though.

How did you get back in? Covert bunny must have invited you and promoted you, if he had kicked all the other founder out?

DeletedUser

He had been a member for a while now and contributed to the town quite a bit. He wasn't just passing through.

DeletedUser

Also, he left one player with a hat, he kicked out 20 members!

DeletedUser1105

Also, he left one player with a hat, he kicked out 20 members!

Sorry, but I find that funny :laugh:

To be fair, it's not nice that that has happened to you, but why did you need to give him the founders hat?

Do you just give it out to anyone who contributes a lot?

DeletedUser

I promote when someone gives over 4000 to the treasury, has useful things to say, someone who actively participates, wants to recruit, longevity, high level, usually combination of these. I only had 4 hats out of 20. It wasn't crazy to promote him. He had most of these qualities, mostly the higher level, longevity, and contributions, to the treasury. He won't reply to my telegrams, obviously, just want to know why? Probably just bored and wanted to piss us off.