west-hugs

DeletedUser

Sorry guys. I'll fix the bug soon...Currently too many players have been killed so I've diabled sign ups.

How dare they! I say join weststats instead

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
z9226522.jpg

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser

Don't worry, anhlong, sometimes I want to play West-Hugs too... *sigh*

DeletedUser

no, i still like dueling but i want to check some kind of pure:laugh:
p/s: will fort come exist there??

Diggo11

Sorry guys. I'll fix the bug soon...Currently too many players have been killed so I've diabled sign ups.
Gem you should actually allow people to enter their West log in and they show the world select box. Only have one world titled Hugs 1 and make that box redirect to the real [West] World 1 'Join confirmation' page :laugh:

DeletedUser

But then people will get mad when they actually get duelled.

no, i still like dueling but i want to check some kind of pure:laugh:
p/s: will fort come exist there??

No, they'll have build-a-bear workshops instead. And they'll have a toy shop instead of a gunsmith where you can buy various stuffed animals. They'll also replace duellers and soldiers with huggers and kissers.

Diggo11

It's ok Ollieman, your faith in the Onion has spared you. May all be blessed with his infinite layers of wisdom.

DeletedUser

I wonder how many people you could KO before being kicked? Maybe we should have a competition.

:unsure:

DeletedUser

Gem you should actually allow people to enter their West log in and they show the world select box. Only have one world titled Hugs 1 and make that box redirect to the real [West] World 1 'Join confirmation' page :laugh:

LOL I would get done for phising! (Not that I haven't already been accused of this)

I wonder how many people you could KO before being kicked? Maybe we should have a competition.

:unsure:

After one try I have programmed you to be banned automatically :mad:
It's a wonder why I don't remove the duel button, but there isn't any other way to defeat the aggressive minds!

DeletedUser

Quit messing around with anhlong guys.. I mean, seriously, are you really that naive anhlong? :)

@anhlong

west-hugs is a fake sever just like tribalhugs.net

It is intended for fun (or perhaps Gem's amusement) only.. LOL :)

I can't believed you fell for it.. XD