Guess I'm leaveing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, I just wanted yall to know, with all thease other folks leaveing,and the comeing of new, some what annoying forumers, and the lack of activity and the lack of mature post ( Divest, this isn't open for you to insult ) I'm going to stay on a few more hours, and then my forums days, will practicly be over, I may check in every now and then.... But honestly. The good days of the forum, are over, I will miss most of you, hell, I think i'm going to miss my haters as well, but I want to thank you all for a few things.

Comfort
Insults ( No comment )
freind ship
Amazeing post that made my day :)
and for pointing out some typos that helped me save my book :)
I could keep going on forever, but I just want for you all to know again, I'll miss you all so much :) and if the good days start back up.... I'll come back! :D

goodbye.jpg

For now :p

DeletedUser14280

I hope I'm not responsible for this...
I hope I'm not held responsible, too.

DeletedUser5046

dun worry kitty i think you are not te reason why alex have toleave... probably he might be busy tis coming days...take care alex...we shou;d get back here ....you know te west is te best...hmmm^^

*kiss*

ill be back when you get back..eerr.and when i finish all my duties:)

DeletedUser3717

What the Hell?

Why is everyone leaving, Just because one person leaves doese not mean you should all be sheep -.-

Oh geeze, Good luck in life, Blah,Blah,Blah... You'll be back..

DeletedUser

x10,000,000

I'm slowly starting to believe in god because my prayers are being answered!

I hate to shatter your new delusion, but the presence of certain flawed beeings, whom could not come to be were it not for accident, is more than adequate to serve as evidence to the contrary. IE there is no god, as a perfect creater would not make anything less than 100% perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I hate to shatter your new delusion, but the presence of certain flawed beeings, whom could not come to be were it not for accident, is more than adequate to serve as evidence to the contrary. IE there is no god, as a perfect creater would not make anything less than 100% perfection.

Testing his faith that he has so humbly devoted to the Onion?

DeletedUser8950

We're not posting mature things?
What about "YOU [WHINY] ANTI-MARINES WE BRING PEACE WE ONLY FIGHT FOR GOOD"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stop spamming this thread John and divest

talk to you on youtube Alex

DeletedUser8950

They aren't spamming it giz
They're preaching Onion and rejoicing

DeletedUser

*Cough* Spammers *Cough*

Well Alex, It's been fun. Im glad to have known you even though you and I never got into any major conversation. Well, you were a good man and it was fun to chat with you whenever possible for us to, and hell, Im going to miss you along with everyone else who is leaving the fourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.