Resolved Rules-Coplaying?

DeletedUser

§1) One Account Per Player

Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players. ----> What if that player does not have an account in that world? You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account.

Examples:

• More than one player is allowed to play from the same computer and/or internet connection. However, each player can only play their own account and must pay attention to ---->WHAT???
  • It is forbidden for a player to log in to a roommate or family member’s account while he’s not around.
  • Forcing entry to another account is prohibited. Even attempting to do so is a violation of the rules.

Can someone please clarify whether coplaying is allowed or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me clarify this.

If you would like to co-play, the account you look after must NOT have any characters in worlds that you play. That would be classed as knowing the password, as all characters normally are on one account.

If you were however to create seperate accounts for all your worlds, the players who both play world two could in fact look after a different account on world 4 together.

DeletedUser

1 question: now i hvae 2 account but only 1 character in W7 for the first account and the second account, i only have 1 character in W8
can i keep them both or there is some way i can "transport" the W8 character into the first account (still W8, not change world)

DeletedUser

1 question: now i hvae 2 account but only 1 character in W7 for the first account and the second account, i only have 1 character in W8
can i keep them both or there is some way i can "transport" the W8 character into the first account (still W8, not change world)

No transportation I'm afraid. As long as it's for different worlds it's not against the rules but we can't merge accounts.

DeletedUser

Let me clarify this.

If you would like to co-play, the account you look after must NOT have any characters in worlds that you play. That would be classed as knowing the password, as all characters normally are on one account.

If you were however to create seperate accounts for all your worlds, the players who both play world two could in fact look after a different account on world 4 together.
This changes with the new rule, correct?

DeletedUser

Existing co-players are permitted to continue, however you would be right :)