Votes: 4 4.4%
  • World 8

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • World 9

Votes: 17 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

w3 is the old favorite, but the newest worlds, w8 and w9 seem to blow them away. There may be more in other worlds that just isn't made as public as it is in w8 and w9, but there is so much drama in those two, it's ridiculous.

Who do you think has the most drama? Vote! You have two weeks.

DeletedUser

Difficult.

2 month ago you couldn't beat W3 for drama! :laugh:

Currently W9 is just all out war.

DeletedUser

w3 has time going for it...it's been basically the same old drama forever. Think the newer guys have any chance to keep it up as long as w3?

DeletedUser

w3 has time going for it...it's been basically the same old drama forever. Think the newer guys have any chance to keep it up as long as w3?

I really don't Elmyr.
Major war ruins the game completely and with the amount of new players I think most will become bored and quit.
I can see a world of Game level 35 - Dueling level 100, players :laugh:

DeletedUser3773

I would have to say W1 as i don't play in 9 or 8, in W1 we have had the star wars empire lose its entire leadership, and Abandon Hope has had 2 major changes in leadership, the first having a very public and stupid thread

DeletedUser

Based on these forums, I think world 8. I play world 9, but I regularly read the world 8 forums just to keep up with the soap opera of the FOM threads:indian:

DeletedUser

Haha! I read the world 8 forums for the FOM threads too. Is great entertainment.

DeletedUser

I need to know how much longer the drama in w8 is going to continue. Should I buy more popcorn or can I Tivo it for later?

DeletedUser

World 8 is the best World, plus the drama has died down somewhat I'm sure we can muster up some more before the week is done though.

DeletedUser1105

World 3 seems to have calmed down a bit, so I'll go for World 8. We need more drama!

DeletedUser

I play World 5 which is rather quiet.
I also play World 8 which is riddled with drama, tension, love, romance, affairs and and and yes Duelling Workers! *chuckles*

I moderate World's 1 and 4 which seem pretty placid and calm!

Vote been cast!

P.S. Nice Poll Elmyr

DeletedUser

It's been kinda quiet in most of the worlds I play in, but I say if you want more drama... create it (-= I think W2 needs more drama... looks like it's time for me start some fights (-=

DeletedUser

I think W2 needs more drama... looks like it's time for me start some fights (-=

lol. Try hitting all of a town's workers and then sending telegrams to them and the town's leadership gloating about it. When they retaliate, have all your friends hit that town because of their whiny workers.