Church of the mayonnaise

DeletedUser

For behold, there is no other goodness in life than mayonnaise. The church of the onion and the church of the flying spaghetti shall fall before us.

Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

eggwhites and oil? really besides FSM already has it's own website and cleverer scriptures than thine mayo boy

DeletedUser

What exactly are the principles and teachings of the eggwhites and oil?
Several of the Principles of the Onion are well known to those whom have sought enlightenment, and FSM scriptures are easily found.

DeletedUser

I dunno John. I could live without onion on a sandwich but a sandwich isn't a sandwich without mayo. Please explain more of your mayo'iness.

DeletedUser

Mayo? Not my fing... put your beloved mayonese 2 hours under the sun and you risk a serious food poisoning (the incarnation of evil, known as the dreaded "gastroenteritis")

DeletedUser

For the life of me I cannot figure out why, in washington state, people put mayo on a burger. Onion is fine, preferable even, but mayo? Do not get me wrong, mayo has it's place. A B.L.T. would not be the same without it. But some people use way too much and on way too many foods. Not to mention it probably is not that good for you.

I am surprised someone has not said anything about Cheese!

DeletedUser

What is onion soup without cheese, or cheese soup without onions?

Thus we see cheese is in the portefolio of the Onion, and walks with it as a brother.

DeletedUser

Lol. I just told John if a church of cheese sprang up I would have to convert.

DeletedUser

I shall be partaking in the glory of Onion tonight with his brother Bell Pepper and devoted entree of Bratwurst. Praise Onion!

DeletedUser

I shall be partaking in the glory of Onion tonight with his brother Bell Pepper and devoted entree of Bratwurst. Praise Onion!

Onion bless you for partaking!

May your culinary experience be a most enjoyable one.

DeletedUser

But with the power of mayonnaise, all the turkeys shall perish when the time comes!