Only allow to BE dueled once in certain time frame

DeletedUser

This is simple. Read clearly. You can only BE dueled once in 8hrs or 12hrs or 24hrs. You can go duel as many people as you want as long as its different people who have not been dueled in this time frame. This would elimiated all these unnecessary pass-outs just for sake of doing it. If you pass someone out its legit, not this "eveyone pass everyone out" game its become. I think there are many benefits to this other than what I said but I'm to tired to think more..

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but its part of the game to knock other players out, its the whole point of the wars towns get into, also only being able to hit someone once in 8 hours makes no sense. Your allowing that player to go out and hit as many people as they want without the fear of being attacked back.

I'm not going to really try to flame this idea mainly because I honestly think and would hope that the developers would never implement something like this.

DeletedUser

no. As a rule the towns that I run people don't knock people out for the hell of it. but, attack one of ours and you will be knocked out. Sometimes it's easier to do this as one person which means the one hour limit is enough of a pain. If somebody is perpetually knocking you out either you need better gear/ stats or you need better friends to fight on your behalf.

DeletedUser

Duelers need work too, more duelers would have to hit builders to get decent experence.

DeletedUser

Clyde think about your idea some more. If someone is camping in your town they are free to hit every person in your town. If you send a couple of people to try to KO that person and they don't succeed then they have to wait another 8, 12 or 24 hours to try again. Meanwhile the player camping in your town is free to just work his way down the list until he runs out of energy or gets low on health only to start again the next day. For that reason alone it is unfeasible and makes your town even more vulnerable to attacks, rather than not.

DeletedUser

if there is a kind of time like that, there only should be 10m

DeletedUser363

There already is a time frame. The time frame is one hour. There is no need to extend this.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking 24 hours is insufficient. Make it seven days. Hmm, or 14 days. A month! Yes, a month. You are only able to duel someone once a month. You could call this the Period Proposal, or PeePee for short.

DeletedUser

No no no Hellstrom. It should be called Periodic Occurrence Of Peace - POOP

I can see it now. Instead of saying you are KO'd you can say you are POOPed. Or maybe you want to be KO'd so you say "I really need a POOP"

DeletedUser

why even one month......just go and play westhugs...it will surely give u a much more time frame..i believe ( i hv neva seen this game)

DeletedUser

I could see some of the advatages of this. 1 being duelers who keep attacking workers and none dueling Adventurer just for the heck of it, giving the worker or Adventurer time to heal before being attacked by the same person over and over and over again. and it would only block that one person from dueling you, you can still be attacke by other people.

DeletedUser

there already is a 1hr limit. could it be an increasing timer similar to the rejoin timer? only difference would be that it would have to reset after 24hrs. could have a 30min or 1hr increase each time, but after the first attack the timer would have to be NO higher than 1hr. that is not changing. its after the second attack within 24hrs that where the increase would be.
actually, it could increase exponentially. like after the second attack, you have to wait an 1.5hrs, but then up to 3hrs after the third, and 8hrs after the 4th. not really exponential, but you get the point