Newspaper Naming Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1105

Hi,

If you have seen my other thread (http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=18345), you will know I am trying to put a team together to produce a regular newspaper filled with articles and interviews about The West and The West Forum.

Should I manage to get a team together, we are going to need a name for this newspaper.

I am taking suggestions for the name, and then I will ask a mod to kindly put a poll up of the ones I think are best.

So, what should we call this newspaper?

DeletedUser5046

The Dwellers or the best in the west

i got it...

:indian:Guns n' Horses:)g
♥the best of te west ♥

DeletedUser

The Gunslinger / The SixShooter

♥the best of te west ♥

This was cute...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

The Gunslinger / The SixShooter

♥the best of te west ♥

This was cute...

thanks ..now i got one vote ^^ weeeeeeee....:D

btw. . .is there a poll for tis ?

DeletedUser1105

Once I get enough good entries for a poll, I'll ask a mod to create a proper poll.

DeletedUser1105

It definately won't be a weekly thing. The aim is for it to be monthly, but we are not promising that because it depends on how much content we get.

I'll throw in mine - The Western Chronicle

DeletedUser

i like the idea of The Western Star as a name. it would have to include all the info on updates though, but it would be good.

maybe The Western Star Press or something, to differentiate it from the forum section.

DeletedUser

in order it to be western star it has to have a concept of it, and some input from the devs.

unless its a no go for western star

DeletedUser

Morthy isn't a game developer (im pretty sure, at least), but yet he pretty much does most of the posts in the Western Star section of the forum. we dont have devs coming on our forum much, so why should we require their input in our newspaper? it would be nice, but i doubt it'll happen too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.