Finding queued jobs on the map?

DeletedUser

If I have queued more than one task and come back to the game after a few hours away it would be helpful to know in which town I am planning to sleep or pray, where my next fort guarding duty is, etc. Focusing on where I am NOW isn't much help if I have two or three queued jobs left - I want to know where I'll be THEN. Yes, I could just cancel them and re-queue, but if they include sleeping it costs me money to do that.

Being able to click on a queued job and be taken to it on the map would be really handy for planning the next few tasks efficiently.

DeletedUser

high light jobs

It would be nice to know what jobs i am capable of doing at my current skill levels. I went for day's not knowing i was able to prospect. i know this because i hadn't leveled up and was just searching around when i noticed the icon was lit up.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to know what jobs i am capable of doing at my current skill levels. I went for day's not knowing i was able to prospect. i know this because i hadn't leveled up and was just searching around when i noticed the icon was lit up.

go to mini map
it shows also possible jobs or ones your almost able to do
click one
click on map where it shows up
see if you can do it
repeat

common people use your BRAINS :D

DeletedUser

Ideally, all you'd have to do is click on the icon of whatever activity you have qued and it would take you to the location of that activity. As simple as that.